Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (2nd Half, Week 7, Part 2)

Featured Replies

Gomes is still stuck on 99 career HR right? He's been robbed a few times though, including last night. I think he hit one in Pittsburgh that hit off of the wall in RF (which was almost an upper deck shot). I would've called it a HR.

  • Replies 1k
  • Views 80.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gomes is still stuck on 99 career HR right? He's been robbed a few times though, including last night. I think he hit one in Pittsburgh that hit off of the wall in RF (which was almost an upper deck shot). I would've called it a HR.

 

I think Arroyo picked up wins 96-100 since he's been stuck on 99 HR's.

Reds game from last night is on replay, they just cut it to 7-5. I hope this time it turns out differently.

 

As long as Dusty brings Leake out of the pen, it all should work out just fine.

  • Author
I like today's lineup. Last night was ugly, but that's behind us. If we win today, the Reds will have gone 6-3 on the West Coast Trip that so many thought could wind up 1-8 or 2-7. Even with a loss today, it would be a relatively successful trip with a very disappointing end...

 

 

I am beyond thrilled that they will have at least a one game lead come Friday night. They will have to continue to beat up on the Cubs because the Cards will no doubt be beating up on the Nationals starting tomorrow night.

A win today would be huge. Getaway game, day off, Cubbies coming to GABP. I just hope I can stay up for this day game.

PANIC!

 

My bad! Anytime I see a "crooked number" followed by a zero lately I have to hit the button. Knee jerk reaction!

PANIC!

 

My bad! Anytime I see a "crooked number" followed by a zero lately I have to hit the button. Knee jerk reaction!

 

Let's have a lesson. 1 is crooked...2-9 are straight.

Glad to read that they got the bats going early for a change in this one. I love Joey Votto!

 

Nice to see Gomes finally get a HR...it's been a long time.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.