August 25, 201016 yr Pirates took an early lead 3-0 in the 3rd and still threatening! Let's finish this one Reds!
August 25, 201016 yr Author Dusty should wash Votto's jock after the game, and wear it on his head on the plane trip home. Meanwhile the Pirates have scored 3 runs in the bottom of the 3rd, and lead the Cardinals 3-0.
August 25, 201016 yr What happen there? Gametracker is being weird. Ground ball to SS. He throws home and Cairo doesn't go anywhere.
August 25, 201016 yr Author Dusty should wash Votto's jock after the game, and wear it on his head on the plane trip home. Meanwhile the Pirates have scored 3 runs in the bottom of the 3rd, and lead the Cardinals 3-0. I was a little quick with this post, and I apoligize. Dusty should have to wear it without it being washed first.
August 25, 201016 yr Guys... I am absolutely emotionally spent. I will not sleep tonight regardless of how this one ends. If he asked me, I think I would marry Votto...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.