Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (2nd Half, Week 7, Part 2)

Featured Replies

Notwithstanding the blown lead...this has been a great game.

  • Replies 1k
  • Views 80.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I knew we had it the whole way.

SHESH what a game! Votto making a strong argument for MVP!!!

Cincy and ATL blew 10-1 leads today. Cards trailing the bucs.

6-3 West Coast trip and will come home with a little breathing room. Very nice...

You guys wanted 1 sac bunt in 3 years Jay Bruce to all of a sudden know how to get a bunt down on demand....

  • Author
You guys wanted 1 sac bunt in 3 years Jay Bruce to all of a sudden know how to get a bunt down on demand....

 

 

Did he not prove just the other day that he could bunt, and bunt for a hit at that. The odds were much better that he would get a bunt down than he would get a hit against Zito.

  • Author
6-3 West Coast trip and will come home with a little breathing room. Very nice...

 

 

Very nice indeed. I can relax now, but there was still no excuse for the extremely mismanaged game today.

I tried to tell you guys. The Reds will never recover from this. They are done. Bring on the Bengals.

 

Good call.

4-0 Buccos in the 5th...

Did he not prove just the other day that he could bunt, and bunt for a hit at that. The odds were much better that he would get a bunt down than he would get a hit against Zito.

 

Bruce had ONE bunt for a hit & it was with nobody on (and nobody expecting it).

 

Big West Coast trip & I loved Votto's interview after the game. I too am hoping he wins the Triple Crown.

Did he not prove just the other day that he could bunt, and bunt for a hit at that. The odds were much better that he would get a bunt down than he would get a hit against Zito.

 

Yeah, in a situation when it wasn't imperative to get a bunt down.

I had a friend call me in PANIC!!! when the Reds gave up the tying run in the 8th. I was en route & listening to 700 WLW at the time. I thought it was the 9th inning. When I found out it was the 8th, I told him to relax & that we would win. Wilson was already done.

 

I told the guy at the front desk (concierge) that we have won these types of games all year & that we'll win this one too.

 

It's disappointing that BGP, with so many die hard fans, are so quick to assume that we'll lose when crap hits the fan. This team has shown its resiliency over & over & over again. This is not the same Cincinnati Reds of the last 10 years. Most of us know it, but some fans seem hesitant to embrace it. I don't know if it's just cynical attitude we Cincinnati fans have developed over the past few decades of losing (in football, too) or what it is...but I fully believe that this team will come through when the game is on the line.

Bruce had ONE bunt for a hit & it was with nobody on (and nobody expecting it).

 

Big West Coast trip & I loved Votto's interview after the game. I too am hoping he wins the Triple Crown.

 

I missed it, what he say?

At this point, the Reds should treat Freddy Sanchez the same as Albert Pujols.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.