Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (2nd Half, Week 7, Part 2)

Featured Replies

  • Author
If he was 8-9 against Bailey, I may agree, but in that situation there's no reason at all to think Bailey wasn't going to get him out.

 

 

Sure there is. The guy is 8 for his last 9. It's not like he did it against one pitcher. The guy is in a hitting zone. You walk him, and take your chances with the pitcher.

  • Replies 1k
  • Views 80.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is unbelievable. How have the Giants slaughtered us these past two nights?

 

Because Volquez, Wood, Leake, and Ondrusek have been serving it up like they were playing Home Run Derby....

Sure there is. The guy is 8 for his last 9. It's not like he did it against one pitcher. The guy is in a hitting zone. You walk him, and take your chances with the pitcher.

 

They have something like 35 hits in the past two games....Who in the lineup isn't in a "hitting zone" against the Reds? FWIW, I could probably have gotten some hits on some of the softballs they were serving up the past two nights.

 

If it's a 1 or 2 run game there, then I say definitely walk him. I have no problem with them pitching to him up 4, just as I wouldn't have a problem if they'd walked him.

You walk him. Bailey has made it apparent that he's still not there mentally. Good news is, he is there physically. Heck, Hanigan even went out and talked to him. One would think to tell him to be smart. Most 8 hitters, fine. When he's the hottest hitter on their team....

  • Author
They have something like 35 hits in the past two games....Who in the lineup isn't in a "hitting zone" against the Reds? FWIW, I could probably have gotten some hits on some of the softballs they were serving up the past two nights.

 

 

Madison Bumgarner.

I have been in a meeting. Did I miss anything?? :clap:

  • Author
I have been in a meeting. Did I miss anything?? :clap:

 

Only that I might make Patrick Star a moderator. :lol::lol:

You walk him. Bailey has made it apparent that he's still not there mentally. Good news is, he is there physically. Heck, Hanigan even went out and talked to him. One would think to tell him to be smart. Most 8 hitters, fine. When he's the hottest hitter on their team....

 

Like I said, I'd have had zero problem with them walking him, but I don't have an issue with him going after him either.

Like I said, I'd have had zero problem with them walking him, but I don't have an issue with him going after him either.

 

Once he went 2-0, it was a no-brainer, IMO.

  • Author
MVP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

He is a FREAK!!!!

Votto is sooooooo good. How can one not love watching every one if his at bats. He is absolutely on fire.

When does Thom get back? Thus far, that is the most detrimental injury to this team in the '10 season.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.