Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (2nd Half, Week 7, Part 2)

Featured Replies

I hate to bail, but it's late, I'm gassed, I got about as much business staying up to watch this game as Johnny Gomes has playing in it.

  • Replies 1k
  • Views 80.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

That's it. I am really done this time. I really need some sleep.

UKMF's avatar seems pretty safe.

This is an embarrassment...What a joke. Congrats Volquez and Wood, you've officially killed the Reds bullpen.

 

Most embarrassing part is, it's one of the worst 10 offenses in baseball that the Reds pitching has consistently made look like All-Star's this year.

Just caught BP's 2nd HR tonight...let's go!

 

Your at the game? That's awesome don't throw it back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:D

That ball was obviously fair...didn't care for his smirk on his face either.

At worst we are still 2.5 games up. Everyone relax. Put the cover back over the PANIC button.

How does this Giants' team ever lose? Good looking hitters; strong, strong pitching... They look like they could beat this Reds' team from pillar to post anytime they wanted.

If Gomes hits a HR, I'll let UKMF start another thread.

 

Man...Gomes almost had it for UKMF lol.

Razor Ramon has been on fire tie this bad boy up.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.