Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands 45 Manual 14

Featured Replies

Wow... so how is that counted? Is it a forfeit win for HHS JV, or is it treated like the game was never scheduled to begin with?

 

JV games aren't counted.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

  • Replies 124
  • Views 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How balanced was Manuel's offense? I keep hearing that Highlands will have problems stopping a balanced attack.

 

 

To be fair one man can't have much of an offense.

As far as the Manual team spending the night and practicing at TM, they must have practiced in their game uniforms and never changed out of them. The stench was horrible while walking behind the team. You could even smell it in the stands.

To be fair, based on my son HHS team must have reeked something awful too. We febreezed him to put him in the car. :D

As far as the Manual team spending the night and practicing at TM, they must have practiced in their game uniforms and never changed out of them. The stench was horrible while walking behind the team. You could even smell it in the stands.

 

WOW!!! You are kidding right. Have you ever been inside HHS locker room. This is a bush league comment IMO. I must go read your other post.

How balanced was Manuel's offense? I keep hearing that Highlands will have problems stopping a balanced attack.

 

Don't believe that for a minute.

How did the Bird Lb's play?

 

 

I thought they played well. Flew to the football and gang-tackled much better than against Trinity. They broke down on the ball carrier, wrapped and made the sure, if not spectacular, tackle. With Elliott and Hempel to contend with this week, they are going to have to do the same.

 

All in all, I thought the Birds improved considerably. Granted Manual is not on Trinity's level, but they did the little things better that aren't affected by the level of competion. In addition to demonstrating much better tackling technique, the O line improved. First steps were much better, as was the movement of the hips and body to maintain the block.

 

Another thing I want to mention is Daniel Gold's downfield blocking. Gold is an excellent wide receiver catching the ball. But he also does an excellent job blocking down field. Well done.

As far as the Manual team spending the night and practicing at TM, they must have practiced in their game uniforms and never changed out of them. The stench was horrible while walking behind the team. You could even smell it in the stands.

 

 

Smelled like football. Gotta love it.:ylsuper:

I thought they played well. Flew to the football and gang-tackled much better than against Trinity. They broke down on the ball carrier, wrapped and made the sure, if not spectacular, tackle. With Elliott and Hempel to contend with this week, they are going to have to do the same.

 

All in all, I thought the Birds improved considerably. Granted Manual is not on Trinity's level, but they did the little things better that aren't affected by the level of competion. In addition to demonstrating much better tackling technique, the O line improved. First steps were much better, as was the movement of the hips and body to maintain the block.

 

Another thing I want to mention is Daniel Gold's downfield blocking. Gold is an excellent wide receiver catching the ball. But he also does an excellent job blocking down field. Well done.

 

Great to hear....I heard Sully blew up the QB.

How did the Bird Lb's play?

 

Pony up some money and check em' out next week for yourself.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

It wouldnt have mattered if I got there at 7:20 I would have been standing in line. They didnt get my 6 bucks, I watched a quarter from behind the gate and went back to the watering hole.

 

Thanks for the support.....:irked:

Don't believe that for a minute.

 

Oh, I don't, more of a shot to those that do:thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.