Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands 45 Manual 14

Featured Replies

Manual cancelled the game last night...

 

Any idea as to why that happened ??

  • Replies 124
  • Views 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can think of one person who's not gonna like this game outcome (due to Harbin point implications), and that's CardinalsFan. Sorry buddy!

I keep hearing about this trick play HHS ran at the start of the game... what exactly happened?

 

Also, how many turnovers did each team have? It sounds like Highlands intercepted at least two Manual passes. What else?

I keep hearing about this trick play HHS ran at the start of the game... what exactly happened?

 

Also, how many turnovers did each team have? It sounds like Highlands intercepted at least two Manual passes. What else?

 

Streeter fumbled once.

Great job by the Birds last night, both on Offense and defense! The 1st string defense basically gave up no points and the offense has scored 40 plus points two weeks in a row. It is interesting reading the posts of how the O line and WR played poorly.

Streeter fumbled once.

I read some stuff on BGP about a bad call involving a catch and fumble... was this the Streeter fumble?

Also, the paper said that Ty Seidl scored a rushing TD in the second half. Do they mean Colin Seidl?

How balanced was Manuel's offense? I keep hearing that Highlands will have problems stopping a balanced attack.

Also, the paper said that Ty Seidl scored a rushing TD in the second half. Do they mean Colin Seidl?

 

Yes, nice run.

I read some stuff on BGP about a bad call involving a catch and fumble... was this the Streeter fumble?

 

No, I believe it was number 6. Streeters fumble was on a run.

Great job by the Birds last night, both on Offense and defense! The 1st string defense basically gave up no points and the offense has scored 40 plus points two weeks in a row. It is interesting reading the posts of how the O line and WR played poorly.

 

I thought the first team D gave up one of the scores? I haven't seen anything on poor play by the O line although the WR's did have some drops. I sure wouldn't say they played poorly though.

:ohbrother: I couldn't find the "puke" smilely. Hey I am as big as of a fan as it gets, but c'mon. A little over the top don't you think. It's their first game. Sounds like Ryle will be ready next week.

 

Out of touch? Hmmm.....how fitting

I keep hearing about this trick play HHS ran at the start of the game... what exactly happened?

 

Also, how many turnovers did each team have? It sounds like Highlands intercepted at least two Manual passes. What else?

 

Halfback option with McCoy. Didn't work, but I guess it served a purpose. They started out passing quite a bit in the first drive.

Out of touch? Hmmm.....how fitting

 

HAHAHAHA! If you only knew my friend!

You sure!!!!! I know Dale actually called the play but........

 

I don't know who called it, but I think it's interesting to note that Manual called basically the same play on their first offensive possession last year against us.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.