Fort Campbell/Christ Presbyterian Academy, TN Predictions

Who wins?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Fort Campbell
    • Christ Presbyterian Academy (TN)

Fort Campbell certainly showed some signs of vulnerability in the Jamboree last Friday and struggled a little with CPA's passing game last season, but I still think that the Falcons will pull this one out.

Low score though and it won't be a blow-out, I'm terrible with numbers so this is all you get. :)

Later.

Fort Campbell certainly showed some signs of vulnerability in the Jamboree last Friday and struggled a little with CPA's passing game last season, but I still think that the Falcons will pull this one out.

Low score though and it won't be a blow-out, I'm terrible with numbers so this is all you get. :)

Later.

It's ok Bill. A recent study showed that five out of every four people have trouble with numbers too

I don't know who CPA has returning, but they played two tough games against Kentucky State Champions FC & LCA last year. Assuming CPA is as good or better than last year, Fort Campbell is going to have to step up in the secondary, tackle better, and not turn the ball over. I'm picking the Falcons to win, but I think it is going to be a close one.

I agree. Fort Campbell can win this, but they need to fix some of the problems they were having on defense on the offemsive turnovers that they showed during the scrimmage. I know they are capable of playing better than they showed during the scrimmage, I just hope that they get it together this week before the game.

I am going with Falcons...just can't bring myself to vote against them!!!!

Anyway IMO I feel that experience and great coaching will give the Falcons a win, but it will be a fight. Tre will have to have a huge game defensively. He is a stud and plays larger than his frame!

FC wins this one by a just a couple of TDs, which will probably be the MO for much of the season. The wins will be there, but the mercy rule may not be required as in previous seasons.

FC needs to make some quick corrections to an uninspiring jamboree performance. A Senior needs to step up and take over a leadership role on the team - not happened up to this point. 23 missed tackles against Christian County in one half of football - a one word description - LAZY!

They should win against CPA and Kenwood, which will set up their biggest challenge in Pearl Cohn. Pearl Cohn has eight D1 prospects and is projected to face Alcoa in the TN state title game.

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20100813/SPORTS07/8130363/2179/Class+3A+football+preview

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20100813/SPORTS07/8130345/2179/Pearl-Cohn+likes+chances+in+3A+

Tre will not be playing in the CPA game.

True, but they lost to LCA by 1 point, scored more points on Fort Campbell than any other team all year, and beat Goodpasture who is a perennial power in 3A Tennessee Football. I wouldn't underestimate CPAs team based on their wins and losses last year.

Injured his knee at an out of state combine this spring. He has been in the recovery mode this summer and will return at some point this season. He is running some sprints with the trainer at practice and is still the fastest and best athlete on the team. A shame that one of the most electrifying players in the state will miss enough games that he will probably not garner any Mr. Football attention. I don't think coach Berner is going to expose him to any unneccessary risks prior to the start of the 2A district games. We expect #23 to be a huge impact for the district and playoff games.