Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Did Ken Griffey Jr. take steroids?

Did Ken Griffey Jr. take steroids? 54 members have voted

  1. 1. Did Ken Griffey Jr. take steroids?

    • Yes.
      9%
      5
    • No.
      90%
      49

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

They briefly alluded to this on PTI yesterday. I know tons of people will disagree with me but I believe he did.

  • Replies 116
  • Views 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought they said on PTI that he was the only known big home-run hitter during the steroid era that hasn't been connected?

I thought they said on PTI that he was the only known big home-run hitter during the steroid era that hasn't been connected?

 

They did...:thumb:

They briefly alluded to this on PTI yesterday. I know tons of people will disagree with me but I believe he did.

 

There's zero evidence to suggust that he did anything close to steroids or PEDs, so I'd love to hear your reasoning....

NO! end of the conversation.

No way he misses as many games as he did if he was juicing.

No way he misses as many games as he did if he was juicing.

 

That for me tells me he didn't.

Besides the fact that steroids make you heal faster, isn't there an increase in your chance of injury if you're juicing? For the record I personally don't believe that Griffey ever roided. Just curious.

No way he misses as many games as he did if he was juicing.

 

Exactly!!!!

No.

I'm not convinced he has or hasn't. However, he could've for a while, then stopped. Or, what he was taking could've broken his muscles down so much he was injury prone toward the latter part of his career. You can't dismiss him using just because he was injured.

 

 

I'm still of the opinion that the vast majority of MLB'ers used some type of performance enhancer that was eventually deemed illegal by MLB.

If he was on them he was definetly on the wrong ones. He broke down way to fast for someone that was juicing.

I'm not convinced he has or hasn't. However, he could've for a while, then stopped. Or, what he was taking could've broken his muscles down so much he was injury prone toward the latter part of his career. You can't dismiss him using just because he was injured.

 

 

I'm still of the opinion that the vast majority of MLB'ers used some type of performance enhancer that was eventually deemed illegal by MLB.

While I don't disagree with your assertion, one would have to assume that Griffey wasn't randomly taking PEDs. Surely he sought someone with a clue when obtaining them. And if he did, then he would likely have taken some that would have surely made his healing process not only quicker, but more efficient. And if he was taking them, and they weren't what he needed to get over his hamstring issues, then he would qualify as the world's largest moron.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.