Did Ken Griffey Jr. take steroids?

Did Ken Griffey Jr. take steroids?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Did Ken Griffey Jr. take steroids?

• Yes.
    • No.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm not convinced he has or hasn't. However, he could've for a while, then stopped. Or, what he was taking could've broken his muscles down so much he was injury prone toward the latter part of his career. You can't dismiss him using just because he was injured.

I'm still of the opinion that the vast majority of MLB'ers used some type of performance enhancer that was eventually deemed illegal by MLB.

I'm not convinced he has or hasn't. However, he could've for a while, then stopped. Or, what he was taking could've broken his muscles down so much he was injury prone toward the latter part of his career. You can't dismiss him using just because he was injured.

I'm still of the opinion that the vast majority of MLB'ers used some type of performance enhancer that was eventually deemed illegal by MLB.

While I don't disagree with your assertion, one would have to assume that Griffey wasn't randomly taking PEDs. Surely he sought someone with a clue when obtaining them. And if he did, then he would likely have taken some that would have surely made his healing process not only quicker, but more efficient. And if he was taking them, and they weren't what he needed to get over his hamstring issues, then he would qualify as the world's largest moron.