Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity/Highlands Scrimmage

Featured Replies

Would it be possible for some dedicated BGP'ers to keep the BGP masses updated with scores/highlights during the scrimmage?

  • Replies 184
  • Views 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do we have a confirmed time? I have seen 7:00 and 7:30?

 

7:30

Would it be possible for some dedicated BGP'ers to keep the BGP masses updated with scores/highlights during the scrimmage?

 

But it's just a scrimmage. Will they even keep score? Also heard that HHS has a few kids with some nagging injuries that might keep them out. Or at least not full strength. Maybe that will even up the teams since Trinity is starting mostly underclassmen. Even with that, Trinity is going to be a handful, scrimmage or game. No doubt!!!!

But it's just a scrimmage. Will they even keep score? Also heard that HHS has a few kids with some nagging injuries that might keep them out. Or at least not full strength. Maybe that will even up the teams since Trinity is starting mostly underclassmen. Even with that, Trinity is going to be a handful, scrimmage or game. No doubt!!!!

Oh, I suspect they will be keeping score. They have in the past when Highlands scrimmaged Male in a real-game format.

Oh, I suspect they will be keeping score. They have in the past when Highlands scrimmaged Male in a real-game format.
Yes, they will be keeping score. You have to make sure the scoreboard is working properly for the following weeks real game.
Would it be possible for some dedicated BGP'ers to keep the BGP masses updated with scores/highlights during the scrimmage?

 

I sure hope so. I've been working in Louisiana the last month and cannot get home in time for the scrimmage.

Will there be a $5.00 charge to attend the game like the rest of the HS scrimmage games are charging this weekend for the Coaches Scholarship?

Will there be a $5.00 charge to attend the game like the rest of the HS scrimmage games are charging this weekend for the Coaches Scholarship?

 

Yes from what I've heard. This game is part of the Coaches Scholy fund. You coming OG? I'm sure there is a place in our stands for ya. Hey but don't sit next to our version of the OG. He gets a little grumpy when you Park Hill folk come to town. Some call him the "Gobbler".:lol:

7:30

 

Thank you.

7:30

 

You sure because I thought I heard today it starts at 7? Please correct me if I'm wrong but tonight they were saying 7.

You sure because I thought I heard today it starts at 7? Please correct me if I'm wrong but tonight they were saying 7.

 

Called the one that runs every sporting event at the school and she said 7:30. If she says 7:30 it must be 7:30. If it changes I'll let you know.

 

Makes sense though. When it is this hot, they like to play later to avoid the heat.

Oh, I suspect they will be keeping score. They have in the past when Highlands scrimmaged Male in a real-game format.

 

I thought the score had to be erased after each quarter? (Not that people aren't keeping up with it in the stands!)

It's at 7:00.

 

I'll get there at 6 ,eat some burgers and dogs , buy some t-shirts , watch the teams warm up , do a little trash talking :D , then enjoy some great HS football. :thumb:

I'll get there at 6 ,eat some burgers and dogs , buy some t-shirts , watch the teams warm up , do a little trash talking :D , then enjoy some great HS football. :thumb:

 

Ill be right there with you! Man I havent been this pumped for football to start in a long time!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.