Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity/Highlands Scrimmage

Featured Replies

LATEST SCOOP ON THE TIME OF THE SCRIMMAGE

 

 

 

Dale has said both 7 and 7:30. The time is fluxuating between 7 and 7:30 due to the heat index. They are hoping to set a time on Thursday.

  • Replies 184
  • Views 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I assume the 7:00 v. 7:30 debate is for the Varsity scrimmage. Am I correct that T is bringing JV and Frosh as well? If so, I have heard that the JV and Frosh will conduct split field (each offense starting at the 40 yd. line -- no kickoffs or punts) scrimmages in advance of the Varsity scrimmage. Can anyone confirm that? If so, what time will those start?

It's scheduled for 7. If it's to hot they will start at 7:30.

Anyone have an updated injury report for Highlands going into friday?

Good luck with that!

HHS will be ready to go. Although the game won't count in the standings, the players aren't treating it as a scrimmage. Let's hope both of these perennial powers get through the game with no serious injuries.

I hope it is at 7:30. I need my Larosa's fix. Coming from Louisville, it makes a difference.

Good luck with that!

 

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

 

Whackem, hopefully as the season continues you won't find much information about injuries to Highlands players posted on here. For what should be obvious reasons, that stuff should be kept very close to the vest.

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

 

Whackem, hopefully as the season continues you won't find much information about injuries to Highlands players posted on here. For what should be obvious reasons, that stuff should be kept very close to the vest.

 

LN

 

Do you ever sleep ????

  • Author
:thumb::thumb::thumb:

 

Whackem, hopefully as the season continues you won't find much information about injuries to Highlands players posted on here. For what should be obvious reasons, that stuff should be kept very close to the vest.

 

Point taken.

LN

 

Do you ever sleep ????

 

I got 4.5 hours of really nice sleep last night. Around 5 hours of sleep at night and about a 15 minute power nap in the afternoon at my desk pretty much does it for me.

Point taken.

 

 

I won't go into detail, but we are pretty banged up. In talking to one of the coaches on Wed evening, we have several starters that could play but won't out of concern that rushing the injuries could cause the injuries to get worse and have an adverse affect on the players being available for the regular season. I guess if nothing else definitively shows that the coaches truly are looking at this as a just a scrimmage, that does.

 

By the way folks, some of my contacts knowledgable about T's team this year are telling me that T will be much, much better than some T fans are posting on here. Is Louiville experiencing flooding?

I hope it is at 7:30. I need my Larosa's fix. Coming from Louisville, it makes a difference.

 

 

7:30pm is the official start time. Heard straight out of Coach Mueller's mouth last night.

I won't go into detail, but we are pretty banged up. In talking to one of the coaches on Wed evening, we have several starters that could play but won't out of concern that rushing the injuries could cause the injuries to get worse and have an adverse affect on the players being available for the regular season. I guess if nothing else definitively shows that the coaches truly are looking at this as a just a scrimmage, that does.

 

By the way folks, some of my contacts knowledgable about T's team this year are telling me that T will be much, much better than some T fans are posting on here. Is Louiville experiencing flooding?

 

LN

I hope that is very much the case. However, I do not know how accurate one could be in such a claim - when discussing; young, inexperienced, untried -unproven kids on the V level ?

I won't go into detail, but we are pretty banged up. In talking to one of the coaches on Wed evening, we have several starters that could play but won't out of concern that rushing the injuries could cause the injuries to get worse and have an adverse affect on the players being available for the regular season. I guess if nothing else definitively shows that the coaches truly are looking at this as a just a scrimmage, that does.

 

By the way folks, some of my contacts knowledgable about T's team this year are telling me that T will be much, much better than some T fans are posting on here. Is Louiville experiencing flooding?

 

You probably want to consider some new CI's. :D If your contacts are affilliated with X school, they're probably trying to keep the target off their own backs. :D

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.