Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity/Highlands Scrimmage

Featured Replies

I'm not sure if I will be able to be there, due to health issues. If I'm there, I will text you.

 

No problem. Leatherneck said he would text me if you are not there.

  • Replies 184
  • Views 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No problem. Leatherneck said he would text me if you are not there.

When you get the updates (or when anyone else does), could you post them on BGP? Thanks!

I have heard the scrimmage may not start until 9 or 9:30.
Is anyone hearing talk like this? I don't want to go up there and sit in the heat for two hours just waiting around.

viviavia tththetheitheirtheir wwwebsite, and you can also get updates by following them on Twitter.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.