Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity/Highlands Scrimmage

Featured Replies

I believe the scrimmage is to be played under game-type rules.

  • Replies 184
  • Views 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Please... when is this game? We know it is in Ft. Thomas. When and time please.

It's Friday, August 13... I have heard both 7pm and 7:30pm as the starting time.

 

Friday the 13th!!!!

It's Friday, August 13... I have heard both 7pm and 7:30pm as the starting time.

 

Friday the 13th!!!!

Moooowwhhhaaaaa. Might just make the trek across the river for this one.

Apparently, Trinity has an intra-squad scrimmage this Friday... will Highlands be scouting this scrimmage?

 

And when does the game tape exchange occur?

 

(Just kidding!!!)

I wonder if the Lions Club plans to have the Concession Stand open and the grill smokin' for this scrimmage? Sounds like there is an opportunity for sales to be made given the anticipated attendance.

From what I saw in the team thread 17 of 22 starters look to be sophomores or juniors for the Rocks this upcoming season. I would definitely give HHS an edge in experience there.

It will be a war, I just hate how it always turns out the lesser team that day will cite it's a "scrimmage."

 

Kinda like, "It's a 7-on-7."

I wonder if the Lions Club plans to have the Concession Stand open and the grill smokin' for this scrimmage? Sounds like there is an opportunity for sales to be made given the anticipated attendance.

 

The boosters should also have their blue and white sales going on with hats,visors ,shirts , ect. ect..........................:thumb:

What kind of crowd do you expect for the game? You think it will be like it was for any regular season last year?

From what I saw in the team thread 17 of 22 starters look to be sophomores or juniors for the Rocks this upcoming season. I would definitely give HHS an edge in experience there.

 

I believe HHS replaces 10 positions on offense. The one position is Towels who started the last 9 games. They will have a huge number of seniors starting there though.

  • Author
What kind of crowd do you expect for the game? You think it will be like it was for any regular season last year?

 

Most Bluebird fans are extremely excited about this year's team and are looking forward to seeing it all come together next week. With that said, I believe that the stadium will be filled to capacity. There is alot of talk about whether or not this team is for real. I believe the stands won't just be filled with Bluebird fans. There will be alot of other communities represented as well just to see what the 2010 package looks like.

$5.00 admission to the game to be donated to the Tom Potter Classic Fund.

Does anyone know if this scrimmage will be broadcast live over the internet, either by Trinity or by the Highlands Local Sports Radio website (which broadcast some of HHS' games late last season)? I don't see anything mentioned on the HHS Local Sports Radio website about it.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.