Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the NBA Finals (Celtics vs Lakers)

Featured Replies

Rondo and Pierce got away some 2 BLATANT fouls on that fast break.

  • Replies 531
  • Views 43.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude has crazy hops. That's all I'm gonna say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW.

Dude has crazy hops. That's all I'm gonna say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW.

 

YIKES!!! His head was almost to the rim...

It was nasty getting there but the NBA gets their epic 7 game series. I don't know what to expect..anything could happen.

^ Same here. I am not going to let tonight get me to excited.

^ Same here. I am not going to let tonight get me to excited.

 

Laker fans should feel better than Celtics fans though IMO.

Laker fans should feel better than Celtics fans though IMO.

 

Most definitely. Staples Center will be rocking on Thursday. 1 game. All the marbles. Glad my favorite team is at home. Can't wait. I'll be a nervous wreck.

Most definitely. Staples Center will be rocking on Thursday. 1 game. All the marbles. Glad my favorite team is at home. Can't wait. I'll be a nervous wreck.

 

I am already. :lol:

  • Author

Game 7, whatever everyone wanted to see, unless you are a Celtics fan :lol:

Didn't watch the game. Went to a concert instead. Glad they won and it looks like they really stepped up their defense. Game 7 is going to be awesome. I cannot wait.

I guess the Lakers don't need to be eulogized just yet. I figured returning to LA would shake things up a bit.

 

The thing about Game 7 is all that other stuff melts away. Phil Jackson's streak after winning Game 1, the streak of winning Game 3 when the series is tied, Boston's streak of winning when up 3-2...means nothing now. It comes down to one game and who wants it more

 

I hope the officials will let 'em play like last night. I don't want the championship decided by the stripes, by Kobe Bryant or Ray Allen getting in foul trouble...well, maybe I wouldn't care if Ray Allen did. :D

 

Perkins injury is huge. Hopefully, Bynum can give the Lakers something. I'm confident that LA will get it done if they'll bring the same energy and effort as last night.

 

It's been 20+ years since a good game 7. I don't count the Pistons and Spurs. :D I'm looking forward to it.

Does anyone else love Rasheed Wallace's reactions all the time. I do. I really do.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.