Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the NBA Finals (Celtics vs Lakers)

Featured Replies

Nevermind. I guess we all survived armegeddon. 9 just went to the game.

  • Replies 531
  • Views 43.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nevermind. I guess we all survived armegeddon. 9 just went to the game.

 

I was about to start getting mad. No of course my TV is going in and out. Great.

Gasol looking much better already tonight. Needs to keep being aggressive.

Fisher to the bench with an early two.

 

I'd rather Shannon be out there on Allen anyway. Fish doesn't need to play till the last 3 or 4 minutes. :lol:

I was about to start getting mad. No of course my TV is going in and out. Great.

 

I called and actually got through to the newsroom. Some poor little co-op girl caught the wrath

I really do think that Garnett is such a better shooter when he doesn't take that dribble. I'd have him shooting that 15-18 foot jumper all day.

 

Bryant is gonna have a good night again. Can his team help them?

 

And my satellite is now going in and now...frustrating.

I called and actually got through to the newsroom. Some poor little co-op girl caught the wrath

 

Did she sound hot?

Bad part of the storm is coming. Hoping my TV makes it.

My picture made it great through all the commercials now that they are playing again it is having some issues.

I feel like if the Lakers played this hard the whole series, they would be playing for the title tonight.

I would love to see this game right about now. :madman:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.