June 18, 201016 yr Stripes doing their best to impact the title. Hate the ticky tack crap on both sides...I agree 110% if they would just call the game as they are suppose to I could get into Not Basketball Anymore but these guys are worse than the fake wrestling refs.
June 18, 201016 yr If Ron Artest continues to be the best Laker on the court....the Celtics will win. Kobe and Pau need to focus....... Both look awful.
June 18, 201016 yr Crazy first half and the game could still go either way. The Lakers have owned the boards and you'd have to think they're going to shoot better in the 2nd half. But, alot of the credit for their poor shooting has to go to the Celtics defense. Boston didn't shoot well in the 2nd, and I think they could still pick up their intensity somewhat. Kobe will play better, he needs to let the game come to him a little more and I think Phil will remind of it.
June 18, 201016 yr Also Sheed has been huge. It will be interesting if he can keep it up as the game goes along.
June 18, 201016 yr I don't even know what to say about Kobe tonight. He's human? Or not Michael Jordan :lol:? He still has time to make up for his poor shooting.
June 18, 201016 yr Some of these touches fouls that they are calling on the people guarding Gasol are getting to be hideous.
June 18, 201016 yr Some of these touches fouls that they are calling on the people guarding Gasol are getting to be hideous. Yeah. They are only calling touch fouls on guys guarding Gasol... :lol:
June 18, 201016 yr Bad basketball, but it's not for a lack of effort. Should be an exciting finish...
June 18, 201016 yr I used to hate him, but I really like Big Baby. He plays about as hard as you could ask someone to realistically play.
June 18, 201016 yr If the Celtics lose they will have to feel that they have blown a great opportunity.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.