June 18, 201016 yr If the Celtics lose they will have to feel that they have blown a great opportunity. I think both teams would fee that way.
June 18, 201016 yr Celtics need to get to the FT line some down the stretch. And Kobe's had tats for years.
June 18, 201016 yr Allen couldn't throw a ball in the ocean right now. He couldn't beat me in a game of horse right now I don't think, and I have the outside shooting accuracy of Shaquille O'Neal.
June 18, 201016 yr Arguably the worst game 7 in the history of the finals. Both teams have played very poorly.
June 18, 201016 yr That probably does it. At least we can end the foolish Jordan v. Kobe debate though.
June 18, 201016 yr Arguably the worst game 7 in the history of the finals. Both teams have played very poorly. I thought it was a great game. Both teams shot bad, but there was some great defense being played tonight IMO.
June 18, 201016 yr I thought it was a great game. Both teams shot bad, but there was some great defense being played tonight IMO. Nahhh, pretty ugly basketball. Poor turnovers, poor block outs, poor ball movement, poor shooting, poor foul shooting, good defense does not equal great game.
June 18, 201016 yr Nahhh, pretty ugly basketball. Poor turnovers, poor block outs, poor ball movement, poor shooting, poor foul shooting, good defense does not equal great game. To each his own. This one is over, it was just the Lakers year.
June 18, 201016 yr That probably does it. At least we can end the foolish Jordan v. Kobe debate though. From one bad game come on now. He's got 15 rebounds he's doing other things to help win.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.