Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the NBA Finals (Celtics vs Lakers)

Featured Replies

  • Replies 531
  • Views 43.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Lakers are playing like they're fighting for their lives.

The Celtics are fighting like their playing a game of 2K10.

I know NBA players fade away all the time when they shoot, but I feel like Allen is doing it a little more than he usually does tonight.

Sheldon Williams is awful.

 

How could he be in the league?

I know NBA players fade away all the time when they shoot, but I feel like Allen is doing it a little more than he usually does tonight.

 

Maybe the length of the Lakers is getting to him a bit.

League source says Perk will not return tonight. Game 7 status is question. Not a good sign for the Celtics.

I knew the Lakers would be tough to beat at home. Perkins being down does not help one bit. I think the Lakers win the series.

I knew the Lakers would be tough to beat at home. Perkins being down does not help one bit. I think the Lakers win the series.

 

Remember the 24 point come back in 2008? Need to go for the kill to start the 3rd here.

Maybe the length of the Lakers is getting to him a bit.

 

Very possible, but I feel like he is even on shots when he is relatively open.

Sheldon Williams is awful.

 

And he was a top 5 pick. Awful pick.

The Lakers have been lights out, but the Celtics effort has been pathetic. Why they wouldn't have brought the same intensity tonight as they have earlier in the series is beyond me. This is pathetic. The look like the Lakers from a few days ago.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.