Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the NBA Finals (Celtics vs Lakers)

Featured Replies

The Celtics get more fast break points off of inbounds pass plays than I have ever seen. Amazing.

  • Replies 531
  • Views 43.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Misses 2 monster free throws. This game is over and the series most likely.

 

You really think so? You don't like the Lakers at home?

How stupid was that. You let Rondo get it then can't even foul him.

You really think so? You don't like the Lakers at home?

 

Not after these last 2 games. Not one bit.

They tried putting the mega jinx on Ray Allen there. Showed that he hadn't missed a free throw this series, then the announcers stated it, then they showed it again before the second free throw.

I blame Cats. He wanted to see Kobe smile and Kobe smiled after the Fisher game. Lakers are 0-2 since Kobe smiled. Good job, Cats.

I can't wait to hear Kobe in the post game, it's going to be one for the ages.

 

Pau Gasol decided to show up after it was too late (most likely). Front-runner.

Not after these last 2 games. Not one bit.

 

I don't share your sentiment. Two games on the road are not going to fully change my opinion yet. The Lakers at home still scare me. Granted, Boston looks very good right now (though obviously far from perfect), but I have a hard time betting against L.A. at Staples.

I blame Cats. He wanted to see Kobe smile and Kobe smiled after the Fisher game. Lakers are 0-2 since Kobe smiled. Good job, Cats.

 

MJATHW23, blamed me for Kobe going off tonight. Now I get the blame for the Laker's poor performance asking for Kobe to smile.

 

That seals it, Kobe does read BGP!!! To think of the influence that one little BGP account can have :lol:.

One more win! Please!

 

:dancingpa

Celtics split with LA in the first two in LA, and won 2/3 at home... I like their chances to win 1/2.

I don't know what to think of game 6 and potentially game 7.

 

On one hand I expect the Lakers to play much better at home.

 

On the other I think the Celtics have the Lakers, other than Kobe, on lockdown.

 

I picked the Celtics in 7 and I'm staying with it.

Celtics did what they had to do. They weren't going to come to LA and win 2 to they needed to win the last 2. Lakers backs are against the wall big time now and they have looked flat out terrible.

 

 

 

Bynum played 32 minutes and had 1 rebound.

Kobe was hot, but tried to do too much. Celtics just too strong tonight. Laker's defense not good enough. Allowed the Celtics to shoot over 55%

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.