Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the NBA Finals (Celtics vs Lakers)

Featured Replies

Kobe has been incredible. Not my favorite guy, but all 17 Laker points midway through the third? Awesome.

  • Replies 531
  • Views 43k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Post-Game Interview

 

"I had to shut CatsCatsCats up" lol.

 

Dumb fourth foul by Artest.

 

:laugh:

 

I can see it now. Hilarious man.:thumb:

I really don't care for Paul Pierce one bit, but he uses his body very well against smaller defenders on that spin and free throw line jump shot.

Can we give Pau Gasol his "soft" label back yet?

 

I was thinking:scared: the 2008 Pau Gasol is back:scared:

 

We need a "Shaking My Head" smiley.

I am surprised Pierce got up.lol

 

I could have sworn they were going to have to bring out a stretcher...but then he would have came back into the game with like 4:00 left lol. jk

 

That block by Tony Allen on Gasol was pretty sick lol.

I was thinking:scared: the 2008 Pau Gasol is back:scared:

 

We need a "Shaking My Head" smiley.

 

Celtics are in his head.

I don't think I agree with that double foul call. Just to guys battling hard for position. Fisher sold it at the end, but still I didn't think that was a double foul call at all.

 

Either way, I feel like the officiating has been better tonight.

Lakers look TERRIBLE!!!!

 

Credit to the Celtics? Their strategy is to take everyone else out of the game and just live with Kobe making tough shots. If Gasol doesn't pick it up and the Lakers lose this series his reputation will forever be that he is soft. I said earlier that he was the best post in the league, I'd like to apologize to Dwight Howard.

Lakers look TERRIBLE!!!!

 

If they could play some defense and if Pau would play they could steal this game. They haven't played well enough to deserve to win but they still could pull this out if they focus and help out Kobe just a little.

Not a chance the Lakers win this series after watching this game. wow.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.