June 14, 201016 yr I would be peeved as well. It's not like they don't have talent, just seems like they don't want it enough. With that said though, if they are only allowed to have 4 FGA's in the third quarter because Kobe is going off, I can kinda see them fall into this rut. They were in the rut before he started that.
June 14, 201016 yr I think the Lakers are better when Kobe doesn't have to score alot. No doubt but when no one else is doing anything he has to go out firing at least.
June 14, 201016 yr Apparently they can't. Apparently it's not reviewable? My bad I thought he said they could.
June 14, 201016 yr The Celtics are desperately trying to hang on here. Not looking good right now. LOL, listen to Phil in the huddle talking about how bad the Celtics are in the 4th Quarter. That's definitely showing here.
June 14, 201016 yr They were in the rut before he started that. They're weak IMO. Pau's a weenie when people mess around with him, Bynum is hurt, Odom is thining about Khloe half of the time.
June 14, 201016 yr It seems like the Celtics get to a point where they start playing not to lose vs. finishing out the game strong (UK Wildcats syndrome during parts of this college bball aseason lol).
June 14, 201016 yr Oh you gotta love Ron Ron. I told BigSpikes that I though Ron's lack of mental toughness would hurt the Lakers at some point in this series.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.