Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the NBA Finals (Celtics vs Lakers)

Featured Replies

Not a chance the Lakers win this series after watching this game. wow.

 

They'll play better at home. Gasol must have left his manhood behind in Hollywood. The Celtics defense is sick though.

  • Replies 531
  • Views 43k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really thought the Lakers would play much better tonight. Very disappointing. I still think the Lakers win the series but I am less confident about it now. Celtics have played great on both sides of the ball tonight.

Garnett shoots a lot better from mid-range when he doesn't take that dribble.

People still hating on Rondo?

 

Not me. Nope. No sir. You know I like Rondo. Possible series MVP.

I wonder how peeved Kobe is, his teammates are brutal.

I wonder how peeved Kobe is, his teammates are brutal.

 

Isn't his job to raise the level of their play somewhat? Granted he was the only thing that kept them in it tonight.

I wonder how peeved Kobe is, his teammates are brutal.

 

No other Laker has scored in double figures.

Isn't his job to raise the level of their play somewhat? Granted he was the only thing that kept them in it tonight.

 

Um he can't make shots for them?

I would be peeved as well. It's not like they don't have talent, just seems like they don't want it enough.

 

Um he can't make shots for them?

With that said though, if they are only allowed to have 4 FGA's in the third quarter because Kobe is going off, I can kinda see them fall into this rut.

I would be peeved as well. It's not like they don't have talent, just seems like they don't want it enough.

 

 

With that said though, if they are only allowed to have 4 FGA's in the third quarter because Kobe is going off, I can kinda see them fall into this rut.

 

I think the Lakers are better when Kobe doesn't have to score alot.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.