Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Terrence Jones Is A Cat

Featured Replies

WOW. I will never doubt my source anymore. I thought there was no way Jones was going to come to UK. Simply amazing.

 

After he first announced to UW, and waited to the last minute to make his choice, I didn't like our chances either.

  • Replies 107
  • Views 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
After he first announced to UW, and waited to the last minute to make his choice, I didn't like our chances either.

 

While I agree, how would you have liked to be a UW fan? He announces that he's going there yet never signed. He could have ended this a long time ago by signing there. UK always seemed to have a good chance.

 

GT after next years class if it stays the same or gets better how good of a 3 year recruiting cycle is Cal on historically? I know nothing is equal to it, but who is the closest?

Just because you land the top recruits from what websites say, doesn't mean that they'll end up being the top recruits, IMO.

 

So just get the ones that are not the top recruits. :jump: If this was UL's class you would be going nuts. :lol:

What a great one year calendar span for the University of Kentucky. That is all that needs to be said.

I am happy with this pick up after reading what GT had to say about him. I didn't know anything other than watching his mixtapes really. Glad to hear he seems to be a hard worker as well. Good job Cal.

Should make the Maui Invitational interesting with both UK and WASH as participants.

 

I would also think that they will be placed in the same region in the NCAA tourney. You know how the selection committee likes all the little side drama's to promote the games.

WOW. I will never doubt my source anymore. I thought there was no way Jones was going to come to UK. Simply amazing.

Not only did you say you were told that he was coming, but that he'd sign financial aid papers. Exactly what happened!!

More like a Carmelo type from the times I've scouted him...

 

Maybe it's just the highlight tapes, but he seems to be a better passer than Melo. Is that fair? That's why I thought he looked like L.O.

My goodness, hilarious....how many times can a team depend on freshman to get them to the promised land? While UK's team this past season was very good, they got pantsed by the best team they played. Had they played tougher competition maybe their record would've suffered, but they could've turned out better overall. Having a slew of freshman phenoms is fun, but it doesn't win titles.

 

You don't have to win the title or get to the "promised land", wherever that may be, to have a great season. We should just enjoy the ride and appreciate the watching great talent and good basketball.

Just because you land the top recruits from what websites say, doesn't mean that they'll end up being the top recruits, IMO.

 

UK didn't have more talent than just about anyone last year? They lost 3 games. Sure they didn't win the title, but one bad game knocks you out of the tourney. The best team does not always win the tourney. I'm not saying UK had the best team, but they had to be in the discussion. Talk about sour grapes.:idunno:

It will be interesting to see if Jones turns out to be a 1 and done player or a guy that sticks around for a couple years. I'd like to have him for a while myself.

Good for him, I knew he'd make the right decision eventually.

The finishing touches of a great recruiting class.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.