Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Terrence Jones Is A Cat

Featured Replies

UK goes from depleted to loaded Cal is the best

  • Replies 107
  • Views 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a land for UK. Cal is unreal.

Channel 27 just reported it.:ylsuper::ylsuper::ylsuper::ylsuper:

What about Moultrie? Does this knock him out of the equation or are they still trying to land him?

2009 Cal took Memphis' recruiting class. 2010 he took Washington's. 2011 he's taking U of L's. It's not even fair anymore.

 

That's my feeling. It's really not even fair anymore.

Moultrie would be a nice addtion. Jorts is playing well in China but I'd rather see 55 coming off the bench.

What about Moultrie? Does this knock him out of the equation or are they still trying to land him?

 

Still scholarships available. Have to imagine Kanter will be a one and done, so I wouldn't be surprised if UK landed Moultrie as well.

Moultrie will have to sit next season anyways if he comes in.

I hope UK's done. Nothing they could add would help that much this year IMO, mine as well save them for a star studded 2011 class.

Channel 27 just reported it.:ylsuper::ylsuper::ylsuper::ylsuper:

:thumb::ylsuper::thumb::ylsuper:

So just to be sure I'm clear...

 

Freshmen

Brandon Knight

Enes Kanter

Terrence Jones

Stacey Poole

Doron Lamb

 

Sophomores

Jon Hood

 

Juniors

Darius Miller

Eloy Vargas

Darnell Dodson

DeAndre Liggins

 

Seniors

Josh Harrellson

 

Am I missing anyone?

So just to be sure I'm clear...

 

Am I missing anyone?

 

Unless you count Polson.

Wow.....wow.....wow

 

Knight PG

Kanter C/PF

Jones PF/SF

Lamb SG/PG

Poole SG/SF

Vargas PF

 

Thats a nice class If I do say so myself. The Vargas pickup looks a lot better now if this holds up. Instead of having to come in and perform, he can just come in and give valuable minutes and give valuable depth.

 

 

Im guessing a lineup of

 

Knight

Lamb

Miller

Jones

Kanter

 

 

With

 

Liggins

Poole

Dodson

Vargas

Harrellson

Hood

 

coming off the bench, looks good to me.

So just to be sure I'm clear...

 

Freshmen

Brandon Knight

Enes Kanter

Terrence Jones

Stacey Poole

Doron Lamb

 

Sophomores

Jon Hood

 

Juniors

Darius Miller

Eloy Vargas

Darnell Dodson

DeAndre Liggins

 

Seniors

Josh Harrellson

 

Am I missing anyone?

 

Isnt there a Frosh walk-on?

UK goes from depleted to loaded Cal is the best

 

Best what?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.