Terrence Jones Is A Cat

Calipari is bringing in top talent, which is excellent. The key is getting the top talent and having some kids that are 3 and 4 year players mixed with the 1 and dones. Obviously no one expected Orton and Bledsoe to leave early. Once Calipari gets the right mix of experienced good players with the John Walls, and Gilchrists, then UK can be scary. People have to give Calipari 3 or 4 years to get the program to where he wants it.

Completely agree but after only one season he already has it to where most UK fans want it so I'd say he's off to a pretty good start, hell if it's a weighted scale with recruiting being important for most fans then he's pretty much exactly where most folks want the programs. Gosh I can't wait for #8!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm if it's anything like some football threads it's only easy to be happy for others when said happy person's team has a more storied history than the team they're "being happy for", which they'll usually bring up and reference throughout threads, convos etc. When it involves UK and basketball that's often times pretty hard to do.

Hmmm if it's anything like some football threads it's only easy to be happy for others when said happy person's team has a more storied history than the team they're "being happy for", which they'll usually bring up and reference throughout threads, convos etc. When it involves UK and basketball that's often times pretty hard to do.

Excellent point.

Well, I think this recruit, more than any other, shows just how strong of a recruiter John Calipari really is.

I'm pleasantly surprised by Jones' announcement. I felt all along he'd pick UW.

Not gonna lie so did I, I expected him to go with what his friends wanted.