Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Terrence Jones Is A Cat

Featured Replies

Calipari is bringing in top talent, which is excellent. The key is getting the top talent and having some kids that are 3 and 4 year players mixed with the 1 and dones. Obviously no one expected Orton and Bledsoe to leave early. Once Calipari gets the right mix of experienced good players with the John Walls, and Gilchrists, then UK can be scary. People have to give Calipari 3 or 4 years to get the program to where he wants it.

 

Completely agree but after only one season he already has it to where most UK fans want it so I'd say he's off to a pretty good start, hell if it's a weighted scale with recruiting being important for most fans then he's pretty much exactly where most folks want the programs. Gosh I can't wait for #8!

  • Replies 107
  • Views 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm if it's anything like some football threads it's only easy to be happy for others when said happy person's team has a more storied history than the team they're "being happy for", which they'll usually bring up and reference throughout threads, convos etc. When it involves UK and basketball that's often times pretty hard to do.

Whether you love Cal or hate Cal your feelings were reinforced tonite.

 

No question Clyde. Check out some of the tweets from Washington fans. Wow.

Whether you love Cal or hate Cal your feelings were reinforced tonite.

 

And what are your feelings on Cal?

Hmmm if it's anything like some football threads it's only easy to be happy for others when said happy person's team has a more storied history than the team they're "being happy for", which they'll usually bring up and reference throughout threads, convos etc. When it involves UK and basketball that's often times pretty hard to do.

 

Excellent point.

When it involves UK and basketball that's often times pretty hard to do.

 

When it comes to UK's history, I am in no way jealous, and have no problem comparing my favorite team's history to it.

Well, I think this recruit, more than any other, shows just how strong of a recruiter John Calipari really is.

 

I'm pleasantly surprised by Jones' announcement. I felt all along he'd pick UW.

Ah where did the rest of that post go, oh never mind, it was omitted; because it wasn't important.:lol:

If you can't post them please PM me, I'd love to hear this.

Well, I think this recruit, more than any other, shows just how strong of a recruiter John Calipari really is.

 

I'm pleasantly surprised by Jones' announcement. I felt all along he'd pick UW.

 

Not gonna lie so did I, I expected him to go with what his friends wanted.

Should make the Maui Invitational interesting with both UK and WASH as participants.

Cal is the best recruiter in the business, now he has to become the best in game coach in the business.

Can that happen? Has history shown that can be done?

Just because you land the top recruits from what websites say, doesn't mean that they'll end up being the top recruits, IMO.

 

It means they'll end up being NBA Rookie of the Year. :p

WOW. I will never doubt my source anymore. I thought there was no way Jones was going to come to UK. Simply amazing.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.