Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Terrence Jones Is A Cat

Featured Replies

  • Replies 107
  • Views 12.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's hope he sticks with it. Can you back out of signing financial aid papers?

Jones is my favorite player of the 2011 class. He looks like a Lamar Odom type of guy.

This gets UK what they need to be an elite team again IF the freshmen are able to pan out.

Jones is my favorite player of the 2011 class. He looks like a Lamar Odom type of guy.

 

Jones is 2010 I believe.

John Calipari proves once again that he is a recruiting maven, and leaves little doubt that he is the best (recruiter) in the business. Jones is exactly the kind of player UK needed to add to this class. 6'9" F who can pretty much do it all. I was going to be worried about the front court for next season if Calipari wasn't able to land Jones. It's a good night to be a UK fan.

Jones is 2010 I believe.

Correct

Jones is 2010 I believe.

 

My mistake, I knew that I just got in a hurry. :thumb:

Let's hope he sticks with it. Can you back out of signing financial aid papers?

 

I think he is doing tonight what he meant to do on April 30th but he got sidetracked at the last minute by his buddy Ross.

2009 Cal took Memphis' recruiting class. 2010 he took Washington's. 2011 he's taking U of L's. It's not even fair anymore. Now there just that little deal about getting back to the Final Four, but I've learned that Cal will take care of it....Provided he doesn't get tempted to go to the Bulls :lol:.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.