Terrence Jones Is A Cat

Doron Lamb and Brandon Knight are considered 2 of the better shooters out there. I do not know how Cal could have answered that need any better. Shooting will not be the problem it was this year. Team chemistry, rebounding, and defense will be some of the bigger concerns.

Agree on rebounding being a potential problem this year.

In some aspects, this year's team will be similar to last year's IMO. I think we'll have four reliable scorers (Knight, Kanter, Lamb, & Jones), and Miller will still be Miller. We'll still be a very quick team (though not as explosive on the break). We'll still have youth and inexperience.

I wonder about a secondary ball-handler for Knight. I know Lamb plays the point some, and Jones has some good handles, but I question whether either of those guys can be a genuine floor leader.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Position wise Jones completes an outstanding class. Defensive holes? Rebounding probs? I don't see it. This is a complete class, maybe they lack star power but I really don't see that either. This is the kind of squad that can win a NC. IMHO. I wanted last year's team to win one, shooting wasn't a problem...making the perimeter shots proved to be the problem. This class should be able to play inside and out. Back to back classes like this is truly remarkable! Thanks Cal!:thumb: