Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Terrence Jones Is A Cat

Featured Replies

Doron Lamb and Brandon Knight are considered 2 of the better shooters out there. I do not know how Cal could have answered that need any better. Shooting will not be the problem it was this year. Team chemistry, rebounding, and defense will be some of the bigger concerns.

 

Agree on rebounding being a potential problem this year.

 

In some aspects, this year's team will be similar to last year's IMO. I think we'll have four reliable scorers (Knight, Kanter, Lamb, & Jones), and Miller will still be Miller. We'll still be a very quick team (though not as explosive on the break). We'll still have youth and inexperience.

 

I wonder about a secondary ball-handler for Knight. I know Lamb plays the point some, and Jones has some good handles, but I question whether either of those guys can be a genuine floor leader.

  • Replies 107
  • Views 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Position wise Jones completes an outstanding class. Defensive holes? Rebounding probs? I don't see it. This is a complete class, maybe they lack star power but I really don't see that either. This is the kind of squad that can win a NC. IMHO. I wanted last year's team to win one, shooting wasn't a problem...making the perimeter shots proved to be the problem. This class should be able to play inside and out. Back to back classes like this is truly remarkable! Thanks Cal!:thumb:

Would I?

 

Okay, I'll play along. Plug in Duke instead of UL. :popcorn:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.