Terrence Jones Is A Cat

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well he's had the #1 recruiting class two years in a row, so I guess best recruiter. I know that hasn't transpired into a championship, but he has made Kentucky a house hold name again among the top players in the country.

Getting the top classes is indeed impressive, and I'll say he's the best at getting the top classes, but unless you win a title with said classes, I'll reserve the "best recruiter" tag for someone who has evaluated talent, gotten the kids he wants, and cuts down the nets with said players

Getting the top classes is indeed impressive, and I'll say he's the best at getting the top classes, but unless you win a title with said classes, I'll reserve the "best recruiter" tag for someone who has evaluated talent, gotten the kids he wants, and cuts down the nets with said players

Wouldn't that be a totally different category? Such as best coach? Isn't the best coach the one that combine all of those things you mentioned?

Wouldn't that be a totally different category? Such as best coach? Isn't the best coach the one that combine all of those things you mentioned?

Just because you land the top recruits from what websites say, doesn't mean that they'll end up being the top recruits, IMO.

Just because you land the top recruits from what websites say, doesn't mean that they'll end up being the top recruits, IMO.

That is certainly true, but if the NBA draft projections are true last year's class probably turned out that way.

That's decent. :idunno:

:clap:

Loved watching the kid play, and he's very versatile for his size. I've said all along he is the PERFECT 4 for the DDM and could easily play the 3 in any situation needed. No doubt a huge get for UK to close out the signing period...

Im thinking with a lineup of Knight, Lamb, Dodson, Jones, and Kanter is a top 5 lineup in the country next year. It will take a while to mesh but once we do watch out!

GO CATS!

Do you think that this years class is a better all around class than last year?

I would give the edge to last years class. It's tough to replace Wall. If they get what they have lined up for next year, I think it will blow all the recruiting classes away.

Are you saying he has the potential to be as good as Carmelo? Do you think that this years class is a better all around class than last year?

My goodness, hilarious....how many times can a team depend on freshman to get them to the promised land? While UK's team this past season was very good, they got pantsed by the best team they played. Had they played tougher competition maybe their record would've suffered, but they could've turned out better overall. Having a slew of freshman phenoms is fun, but it doesn't win titles.