Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Terrence Jones Is A Cat

Featured Replies

Isnt there a Frosh walk-on?

 

Yeah, I should've specified... I was just referring to scholarship players.

  • Replies 107
  • Views 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, I should've specified... I was just referring to scholarship players.

 

Gotcha! :thumb:

Best what?

 

 

Well he's had the #1 recruiting class two years in a row, so I guess best recruiter. I know that hasn't transpired into a championship, but he has made Kentucky a house hold name again among the top players in the country.

Well he's had the #1 recruiting class two years in a row, so I guess best recruiter. I know that hasn't transpired into a championship, but he has made Kentucky a house hold name again among the top players in the country.

Getting the top classes is indeed impressive, and I'll say he's the best at getting the top classes, but unless you win a title with said classes, I'll reserve the "best recruiter" tag for someone who has evaluated talent, gotten the kids he wants, and cuts down the nets with said players

Jones is my favorite player of the 2011 class. He looks like a Lamar Odom type of guy.

 

More like a Carmelo type from the times I've scouted him...

More like a Carmelo type from the times I've scouted him...

 

That's decent. :idunno:

 

:clap:

Getting the top classes is indeed impressive, and I'll say he's the best at getting the top classes, but unless you win a title with said classes, I'll reserve the "best recruiter" tag for someone who has evaluated talent, gotten the kids he wants, and cuts down the nets with said players

 

 

 

Wouldn't that be a totally different category? Such as best coach? Isn't the best coach the one that combine all of those things you mentioned?

Wouldn't that be a totally different category? Such as best coach? Isn't the best coach the one that combine all of those things you mentioned?

 

Just because you land the top recruits from what websites say, doesn't mean that they'll end up being the top recruits, IMO.

More like a Carmelo type from the times I've scouted him...

 

 

Are you saying he has the potential to be as good as Carmelo? Do you think that this years class is a better all around class than last year?

Just because you land the top recruits from what websites say, doesn't mean that they'll end up being the top recruits, IMO.

 

 

 

That is certainly true, but if the NBA draft projections are true last year's class probably turned out that way.

That's decent. :idunno:

 

:clap:

 

Loved watching the kid play, and he's very versatile for his size. I've said all along he is the PERFECT 4 for the DDM and could easily play the 3 in any situation needed. No doubt a huge get for UK to close out the signing period...

Im thinking with a lineup of Knight, Lamb, Dodson, Jones, and Kanter is a top 5 lineup in the country next year. It will take a while to mesh but once we do watch out!

GO CATS!

Do you think that this years class is a better all around class than last year?

 

I would give the edge to last years class. It's tough to replace Wall. If they get what they have lined up for next year, I think it will blow all the recruiting classes away.

Are you saying he has the potential to be as good as Carmelo? Do you think that this years class is a better all around class than last year?

 

My goodness, hilarious....how many times can a team depend on freshman to get them to the promised land? While UK's team this past season was very good, they got pantsed by the best team they played. Had they played tougher competition maybe their record would've suffered, but they could've turned out better overall. Having a slew of freshman phenoms is fun, but it doesn't win titles.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.