Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cal to the Bulls?

Featured Replies

Like I said in the pro sports thread, while I would hate to see him leave, it would be almost worth it to see the meltdown the Big Blue Nation would have. :lol: His family would literally have to fear for their safety.

 

:popcorn::D

  • Replies 227
  • Views 23.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't think Cal is going anywhere. However, he's probably loving all the national attention he is getting, and having your name constantly mentioned on ESPN with connections to the NBA and one of its best players is not bad for recruiting the top high school players. Guys like Quincy Miller are watching too.

 

I agree with this post. He is going to play this for all it is worth, but I would be extremely surprised if he goes anywhere.

I agree with this post. He is going to play this for all it is worth, but I would be extremely surprised if he goes anywhere.

 

:thumb:

Is the Cal to the NBA rumor good for recruiting or bad for recruiting? You could say bad because recruits will fear him leaving. You can say good because it solidifies playing for Cal as a great path to the NBA.

Seen at Lexington airport???:p

:lol:

Seen at Lexington airport???:p
:scared:I thought I saw that fly over Kennedy Ridge earlier. :clap: I believe it landed at the Gene Snider Airport.

Listening to Mike and Mike this morning. Greenburg he was at an event recently and Calipari approached him. He stated that Cal asked him what he needed to do to keep his name from coming up that he was leaving UK. Stated that he had the best job in the world and he wasn't leaving. Greenburg said that hearing him say it face to face had much more impact and that he is convinced that Cal is not leaving UK this season.

I didn't listen this morning, but Friday they were broadcasting at Dickie's event in Florida and Cal was supposed to be there I believe.

I think he wants to win, and win big....LeBron, DRose, Noah, and the possibility of a sign & trade of Deng for Chris Bosh would guarantee he would not only win in the NBA, but win bigger than can be imagined IMO.
But these guys will be making more money than him and they may have to play for a certain coach in college but they do not have to in the NBA. You want proof look at the Cavaliers this post season they flat out quit in the series with Boston and especially in the last few minutes of the last game .:rolleyes: Thats why the players make the BIG CASH:thumb:.
I didn't listen this morning, but Friday they were broadcasting at Dickie's event in Florida and Cal was supposed to be there I believe.

 

I'll bet that was where it was.

Listening to Mike and Mike this morning. Greenburg he was at an event recently and Calipari approached him. He stated that Cal asked him what he needed to do to keep his name from coming up that he was leaving UK. Stated that he had the best job in the world and he wasn't leaving. Greenburg said that hearing him say it face to face had much more impact and that he is convinced that Cal is not leaving UK this season.

 

 

Maybe Greeny should have told him to tell WWW to quit using back door channels to see if any teams would be interested in a Cal/LeBron package. Then he should have his agent tell all NBA teams he isn't coming and to leave him alone. Then he should hold a press conference at the Joe Craft Facility live during Sportscenter with the entire team behind him as he reiterates that he isn't going anywhere instead of just putting it on twitter. He obviously has excellent PR skills yet he can't seem to be able to keep his name out NBA job opening rumors. Excellent PR skills......but yet he is everyone's number 1 choice......hmmmm.......something smells funny.......

 

Until he does that, it is completely logical to think he is simply waiting on LeBron. I have a hard time believting he would say no to LeBron and Derrick Rose.

 

As for his family you know his son would be all for LeBron and DRose. As for his wife, come on, she married into coaching. She understands the routine.

Maybe Greeny should have told him to tell WWW to quit using back door channels to see if any teams would be interested in a Cal/LeBron package. Then he should have his agent tell all NBA teams he isn't coming and to leave him alone.

 

Could you give us more details of what is going on behind the scenes? You seem to be very well connected and in the loop.

I love UK basketball...However, I share close to the same feelings as Jim Schue and RockPride on UK fans. So while it would suck, because UK basketball would take a hit, it would be oh so entertaining to watch the fan base react.

 

I am a UK fan as well but throw me in there with Schue and RF on my feelings about some of the nutty UK fanbase.

I am a UK fan as well but throw me in there with Schue and RF on my feelings about some of the nutty UK fanbase.

 

I am so glad you always qualify your statements by mentioning this. Thank you.

 

Might even be more entertaining to watch the Duke fanbase react if K leaves for the NBA. Then we could see who is really nutty.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.