May 1, 201016 yr That's tough.. really think UK was all in on Leslie. It seemed like he was going to stay on the west coast. Pilgrim would have been nice to have next year. You better not say that on here. People got all over me for even mentioning it. I think the same people who laughed at some of us UK fans, who really liked Pilgrim when he was here, saw last year that he really wasn't to bad, and definitely would have helped out a lot now for next year. However instead of admitting that they were wrong about him, they just say no reason to talk about him now. However there is plenty of reason too. :thumb:
May 6, 201016 yr You better not say that on here. People got all over me for even mentioning it. I think the same people who laughed at some of us UK fans, who really liked Pilgrim when he was here, saw last year that he really wasn't to bad, and definitely would have helped out a lot now for next year. However instead of admitting that they were wrong about him, they just say no reason to talk about him now. However there is plenty of reason too. :thumb: :laugh: I can't imagine why.
May 6, 201016 yr You better not say that on here. People got all over me for even mentioning it. I think the same people who laughed at some of us UK fans, who really liked Pilgrim when he was here, saw last year that he really wasn't to bad, and definitely would have helped out a lot now for next year. However instead of admitting that they were wrong about him, they just say no reason to talk about him now. However there is plenty of reason too. :thumb: I'd say with reports being made about Pilgrim at OK State (which hopefully aren't true) no one is necessarily bummed he isn't here. I believe a few people had said the kid could at times be a discipline issue.
May 13, 201016 yr Isn't today the date when Ross knows if he has scored high enough on his SAT to be eligible to play next year? There has been some speculation that his friend Jones has been waiting for the scores before he decides between Washington and Kentucky. Anyone have any info on this?
May 19, 201016 yr Heard on the radio that Jones will sign his scholarship papers today for either Washington or UK.
May 19, 201016 yr I'm hearing Terrence Jones to UK and he's in Lexington right now. Any other confirmations to these rumors?
May 19, 201016 yr I'm hearing Terrence Jones to UK and he's in Lexington right now. Any other confirmations to these rumors? No and totally false. He was on campus at UW yesterday though. All signs point to Washington, but he hasn't signed yet as far as anyone knows.....
May 20, 201016 yr And it's Washington, not sure if that's really news though at this point. If Evan Daniel isn't ready to call it for Washington yet, neither am I.
May 20, 201016 yr No surprise either way. If it's Washington why not just sign the papers and move on. No need to make another announcement.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.