Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Terrence Jones Verbal

Featured Replies

  • Replies 156
  • Views 17.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Terrence Jones will commit to UK. Mark my words, if he does, and don't mark my words, if he doesn't.

 

:lol:

Terrence Jones will commit to UK. Mark my words, if he does, and don't mark my words, if he doesn't.

 

:lol:

 

LOL:laugh:

Terrence Jones will commit to UK. Mark my words, if he does, and don't mark my words, if he doesn't.

 

:lol:

 

Mark it down?

Mark it down?

 

Mark it down that he will either commit to UK or he won't.:D

I heard the same thing. Except I heard the source was Matt Jones. Anyway, I hope he does not go to Kansas!!!! That would definitely put a damper on today.

 

I would have to believe that we could offer him more playing time than Kansas. Unless Self pointed at all the forwards we have and tells Jones that we have so many more forwards coming in than Kansas does. Hopefully Jones doesn't believe this. I don't know what to believe now on where he is going to choose. Anyone have any more info??

 

Didn't you listen??? Matt Jones knows nothing about recruiting!!:puke:

Didn't you listen??? Matt Jones knows nothing about recruiting!!:puke:

 

BUT, he heard it from someone/another site, so it depends on where he got his info ;)

I heard Evan Daniels from Scout reported today that friends of Ross and Jones said they woud not be attending the same school. If true, it's down to UK and KU.

I heard Evan Daniels from Scout reported today that friends of Ross and Jones said they woud not be attending the same school. If true, it's down to UK and KU.

 

I read this also but no one knows if it's true or not. I hope that it's true because it knocks the arguable favorite out of the picture. Only about an hour until his announcement.

Gametime gets called out by Matt Jones in the KSR live blog. :lol:

Gametime gets called out by Matt Jones in the KSR live blog. :lol:

 

:lol: Jones is a joke!

Gametime gets called out by Matt Jones in the KSR live blog. :lol:

 

What did he say?:lol:

What did he say?:lol:

 

Nothing that bad...

5:38 [Comment From AlbusDumbledoreAlbusDumbledore: ]

Matt, someone called Gametime is trashing you on Bluegrass preps...Not that you should care of course...I think he's pal

Friday April 30, 2010 5:38 AlbusDumbledore

5:38 Matt Jones: tell him to get in line....there are enough who trash me that he wont be uinque

Nothing that bad...

5:38 [Comment From AlbusDumbledoreAlbusDumbledore: ]

I think he's pal

???

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.