Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Terrence Jones Verbal

Featured Replies

  • Replies 156
  • Views 17.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kentucky might be listed, but I talked to Cothron directly and he has a final 5 that doesn't include Kentucky.

Kentucky might be listed, but I talked to Cothron directly and he has a final 5 that doesn't include Kentucky.

 

Ok...He has a final list, doesn't mean Kentucky isn't still recruiting him :confused:

 

Terrence Jones had a final list at one time, and that clearly didn't have Kansas on it. Kansas was probably recruiting him the entire time.

Ok...He has a final list, doesn't mean Kentucky isn't still recruiting him :confused:

 

Terrence Jones had a final list at one time, and that clearly didn't have Kansas on it. Kansas was probably recruiting him the entire time.

 

Do you understand that I personally talked directly to Luke?

Do you understand that I personally talked directly to Luke?

 

Do I care? Does that matter? That doesn't mean that Kentucky isn't recruiting him if he listed his top 5. I didn't say he was considering them. I said UK was recruiting him.

Do I care? Does that matter? That doesn't mean that Kentucky isn't recruiting him if he listed his top 5. I didn't say he was considering them. I said UK was recruiting him.

 

Actually, it's vice versa. He would be very interested in Kentucky but they are no longer recruiting him at all.

 

I'm not trying to argue with you, but that is directly out of his mouth.

Actually, it's vice versa. He would be very interested in Kentucky but they are no longer recruiting him at all.

 

I'm not trying to argue with you, but that is directly out of his mouth.

 

All I'm doing is reading articles off of Rivals. I'm not quoting him. Rivals is.

Either way, as far as Leslie's commitment, I'd say it definitely helps with UK's chances with Jones if anything. Maybe by like 5%. :D

All I'm doing is reading articles off of Rivals. I'm not quoting him. Rivals is.

 

That's cool. I couldn't read the part of the article that they have quoted because it was subcription, so not sure what it said.

At UK he would be a 4 I would imagine. Which with UK's offense still means he will be on the perimeter most of the time and be a matchup problem. I'm not saying Jones is a center at all, but with Kanter and Harrelson being the only 2 big men right now he may have to play 5 if UK goes small out of necessity.

Assuming Jones comes here of course and if UK didn't get someone else inside.

 

There really isn't a 5 in Cal's true DDMO which we did not use this past season. We had a 5 last year in Cousins but we weren't really running the Dribble Drive because we had so many quality big men.

There really isn't a 5 in Cal's true DDMO which we did not use this past season. We had a 5 last year in Cousins but we weren't really running the Dribble Drive because we had so many quality big men.

The weak side big man is a C in the ideal setting, just not a back to the basket post guy like a Cousins. Joey Dorsey is the perfect example...

The weak side big man is a C in the ideal setting, just not a back to the basket post guy like a Cousins. Joey Dorsey is the perfect example...

 

Ah I understand, thanks for clarifying.

Ah I understand, thanks for clarifying.

You were likely thinking of the PF spot. In the DDM the 4 is a lot more of a 3 in skill set. That's why most feel Jones is a perfect fit for UK...

You were likely thinking of the PF spot. In the DDM the 4 is a lot more of a 3 in skill set. That's why most feel Jones is a perfect fit for UK...

 

I just hope that Jones feels that way!!! :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.