Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Terrence Jones Verbal

Featured Replies

  • Replies 156
  • Views 17.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

None of these reports are even solid at all. Just wait until tomorrow, these reports are more than likely bogus, or guesses.

But the one player in the class at PF who was created to run the Dribble-Drive, face up to the basket and play the perfect 4 and part-time 5 for Calipari is Jones.

 

This right here is why Matt Jones is a complete fraud when it comes to recruiting. Jones getting minutes as a 5? Clearly he has never seen the kid play in anything other than an all star game...

But the one player in the class at PF who was created to run the Dribble-Drive, face up to the basket and play the perfect 4 and part-time 5 for Calipari is Jones.

 

This right here is why Matt Jones is a complete fraud when it comes to recruiting. Jones getting minutes as a 5? Clearly he has never seen the kid play in anything other than an all star game...

 

I thought that was a little off... I've seen him play three times, only games nationally televised, I even knew he was more of a 3/4 than a 4/5....

But the one player in the class at PF who was created to run the Dribble-Drive, face up to the basket and play the perfect 4 and part-time 5 for Calipari is Jones.

 

This right here is why Matt Jones is a complete fraud when it comes to recruiting. Jones getting minutes as a 5? Clearly he has never seen the kid play in anything other than an all star game...

 

I thought that was a little off... I've seen him play three times, only games nationally televised, I even knew he was more of a 3/4 than a 4/5....

:thumb:

KSR said that LV said that UK said that TJ said he was coming to UK?

KSR said that LV said that UK said that TJ said he was coming to UK?

 

:idunno: Apparently! :lol:

I hope he signs with Kentucky.

First, let's just cite Larry Vaught since he is the one saying that. Let me say that I love Larry to death, but he has been a little wrong lately.

 

Second, Terrence Jones at the 5 spot? He's closer to a shooting guard than he is a 5.

 

Third, well, I'm not even going to go there. Let me just say that UK has a shot to land Jones and let's hope for the best :thumb:

I'll go ahead and say that the fact that UK is still recruiting Luke Cothron could be a sign that we may not land Jones. Or they could be adding depth. Who knows?

I think Jones will wiind up at Washington when its all said and done.

I'll go ahead and say that the fact that UK is still recruiting Luke Cothron could be a sign that we may not land Jones. Or they could be adding depth. Who knows?

 

Who said UK was still recruiting Luke Cothron?

I though he already signed somewhere?

But the one player in the class at PF who was created to run the Dribble-Drive, face up to the basket and play the perfect 4 and part-time 5 for Calipari is Jones.

 

This right here is why Matt Jones is a complete fraud when it comes to recruiting. Jones getting minutes as a 5? Clearly he has never seen the kid play in anything other than an all star game...

 

At UK he would be a 4 I would imagine. Which with UK's offense still means he will be on the perimeter most of the time and be a matchup problem. I'm not saying Jones is a center at all, but with Kanter and Harrelson being the only 2 big men right now he may have to play 5 if UK goes small out of necessity.

Assuming Jones comes here of course and if UK didn't get someone else inside.

Who said UK was still recruiting Luke Cothron?

 

They were listed on his rivals page, but they haven't offered.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.