Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Terrence Jones Verbal

Featured Replies

  • Replies 156
  • Views 17.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks. Just making my position in this debate as clear as possible. While I don't agree with a lot that Maggard does, I do respect the fact he is there in the gym non stop from April to August. I also have a lot of respect for Demling and Drummond for doing the same on the reporter side. If you do the work, manage the time away from your family to watch kids play hoops and are able to make a living off of it, you are good in my book. Spending 30 of 45 hours in a gym over a weekend sounds a lot better than it actually is... :D

 

I wish I could do that myself! Alas, it is too late in my age to pursue such a career. I would love to get paid to go out and scout baseball games for colleges and the MLB as such. Baseball has always been my go to sport as my avatar eludes to.

GT is goliath when it comes to recruiting!!!!

 

Not at all. I just post what I know and stay away from what I don't.

 

To go full circle and get this back on topic, I know T Jones is really, really good but I have no clue what school he is going to pick tomorrow evening. I'll have the twitter account on my phone running to see the choice as I get to the gym in Ft Wayne for another full weekend of work.

 

Since you are a ND "fan" I will say I loved Jerian Grant last year. If Brey doesn't get canned for nailing a hot TV reporter I think he will be a big time player for the Irish...

I've watched Cothron numerous times, and I never walked away impressed. Might just be me, but he plays soft with little to no motor. Sometimes the measurables are only a small part of the story...

 

That makes sense. If he was really that good and he was interested in KY, surely they would be recruiting him as bad as they need inside help.

I am somewhat surprised that the info of where he is going hasn't leaked yet. He must truly not have decided yet. He would make logical sense to come to UK. Perfect fit for him especially with no Leslie coming here. Let's just hope he sees the same thing we see.

Edited by stpatbaseball
spelling

Anyone know what time Jones is going to come out with his decision? Either way, (Washington or UK) I wish the young man the best of luck.

Anyone know what time Jones is going to come out with his decision? Either way, (Washington or UK) I wish the young man the best of luck.

 

6:30 EST is the slotted announcement time...

Anyone know what time Jones is going to come out with his decision? Either way, (Washington or UK) I wish the young man the best of luck.

 

Kansas is unfortunately very much in the running so I wouldn't count out the Jayhawks.

Hopefully, he picks the Wildcats.

Nobody knows where he is going to end up. His mother might not even know. 6:30 can't get here fast enough.

Evan Daniels is reporting that Terrence Ross has told friends that he & Jones will not be playing together in college. If true, that certainly bodes well for UK & KU.

 

But at this point, who knows? Jones seems to have won the "keep it to yourself" contest in 2010 recruiting.

Evan Daniels is reporting that Terrence Ross has told friends that he & Jones will not be playing together in college. If true, that certainly bodes well for UK & KU.

 

But at this point, who knows? Jones seems to have won the "keep it to yourself" contest in 2010 recruiting.

 

I heard the same thing. Except I heard the source was Matt Jones. Anyway, I hope he does not go to Kansas!!!! That would definitely put a damper on today.

 

I would have to believe that we could offer him more playing time than Kansas. Unless Self pointed at all the forwards we have and tells Jones that we have so many more forwards coming in than Kansas does. Hopefully Jones doesn't believe this. I don't know what to believe now on where he is going to choose. Anyone have any more info??

I heard the same thing. Except I heard the source was Matt Jones. Anyway, I hope he does not go to Kansas!!!! That would definitely put a damper on today.

 

I would have to believe that we could offer him more playing time than Kansas. Unless Self pointed at all the forwards we have and tells Jones that we have so many more forwards coming in than Kansas does. Hopefully Jones doesn't believe this. I don't know what to believe now on where he is going to choose. Anyone have any more info??

 

Kansas and Kentucky are thin on the frontline, so Jones will see playing time wherever he goes. Kansas has like 9/10 guards on scholarship and not that many big men while Kentucky has few big men as well.

 

However, although Jones has size, he is a SF in a PF's body.

Kansas and Kentucky are thin on the frontline, so Jones will see playing time wherever he goes. Kansas has like 9/10 guards on scholarship and not that many big men while Kentucky has few big men as well.

 

However, although Jones has size, he is a SF in a PF's body.

 

The Morris Twins would start down low. Also, I thought there were one or two other big men that KU had on their roster but I may be wrong.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.