Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Terrence Jones Verbal

Featured Replies

I hope he commits but will believe it when I see it tomorrow.

  • Replies 156
  • Views 17.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just hope that Jones feels that way!!! :D

 

He loves Cal system. But he also loves the west coast.

 

 

Hopefully John Cal can win out and reel this big fish in. The addition of Jones could raise this teams expectations ten fold. I would expect to see pretty competitive basketball with a starting five of Knight, Lamb, Miller, Jones, and Kanter. That is basically the most ideal DDM motion team you can have. The versatility in that lineup is amazing. With Liggins, Poole, Harrelson, Hood, and whoever else coming off the bench I think they'd be in good shape. Lot different looking than last years team, on and off the court. No way you can expect them to come right in and do the things last years frosh did, that doesn't always happen. Just ask Roy Williams, John Henson and Dexter Strickland. BUT, by the time March rolls around, should be talented enough to make some noise.

 

Jones is not just a piece of the puzzle, right now he is the puzzle. Tomorrow evening will either spur joyous celebration, or a weekend of disappointment for Cats fans.

Jones is not just a piece of the puzzle, right now he is the puzzle. Tomorrow evening will either spur joyous celebration, or a weekend of disappointment for Cats fans.

 

Oh and BTW, in a normal world it is pretty sad and extremely incompatent that I am even saying this with two top ten guys, three top 20/25, and four top 25/30 guys already signed. However, with Calipari's recruiting accomplishments, it is crazy that this is what we can actually have expectations for.

 

 

Imagine Drink and Drive Billy Clyde getting a class like that while he was here (minus Jones). I mean if you think about it, its crazy.

But the one player in the class at PF who was created to run the Dribble-Drive, face up to the basket and play the perfect 4 and part-time 5 for Calipari is Jones.

 

This right here is why Matt Jones is a complete fraud when it comes to recruiting. Jones getting minutes as a 5? Clearly he has never seen the kid play in anything other than an all star game...

 

I wouldn't say complete fraud, plus recruiting for KSR is usually done by Rumbaugh..

I wouldn't say complete fraud, plus recruiting for KSR is usually done by Rumbaugh..

Complete fraud. And Rumbaugh? I won't even go there...

Complete fraud. And Rumbaugh? I won't even go there...

 

Well we know your Christ when it comes to recruiting, but Rumbaugh is usually pretty accurate. JMO.

Well we know your Christ when it comes to recruiting, but Rumbaugh is usually pretty accurate. JMO.

It's easy to be accurate when none of the info you produce is your own outside of a few and far between player interview. This is what I do for a living so pardon me if I'm not a fan of those that steal others work and claim it to be their own...

The problem with Maggard is his attitude and everyone associated with him. Like a bunch of middle school kids taking up for the leader of the gang. If he would learn how to respect people he would do much better. I dont look at Matt Jones site for recruiting purposes, but there is some funny stuff there.

Who was talking about Maggard? Jones and his clan steal recruiting info from every premium/free UK source out there and pass it off as their own. That's what I have a problem with...

I think everyone here knows who you guys were talking about. As for stealing I have no idea on that. Its very obvious that he thinks he is the only guy in America that has all the answers and thats what ticks people off and they make fun of him and his little minions, when if he and his trolls acted like they were actually fans instead of the recruiting Gods then things would be much different over at his site. Put a public hit counter on his site and the others and you will see what I am talking about....

I think everyone here knows who you guys were talking about. As for stealing I have no idea on that. Its very obvious that he thinks he is the only guy in America that has all the answers and thats what ticks people off and they make fun of him and his little minions, when if he and his trolls acted like they were actually fans instead of the recruiting Gods then things would be much different over at his site. Put a public hit counter on his site and the others and you will see what I am talking about....

I was only talking about Jones and his method of "acquiring" recruiting info. A lot of people don't like Maggard and the way he runs his board. That's no surprise. From my end one does the leg work and one doesn't. All I need to know...

I'll believe it when I hear it tommorow, maybe. At this point, it may just be another hallucination to me.

Actually, it's vice versa. He would be very interested in Kentucky but they are no longer recruiting him at all.

 

I'm not trying to argue with you, but that is directly out of his mouth.

 

I wonder why KY's not recruiting him. I don't know a thing about the kid other than they compared him to Pervis Ellison on Rivals, and that sounds pretty darn good to me. One would think he would certainly be a better back up plan than Thornton, but there again, that's why I'm not a recruiter or a coach now.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.