Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jonathan Ferguson

Featured Replies

  • Replies 260
  • Views 37.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We've come to expect drama from this outfit, why change now?

Tyndall asked Ferg to play at MSU twice last year. Ferg was still in mind warp stage(with the girlfriend) and turned him down. When he came to his senses and decided to play he went to Tyndall and he turned Ferg down. Ferg even offered to walk on(so he could play 25min from home) and Tyndall wouldnt let him. I also heard that there are some schools that are willing to give Ferg four years insted of three(NKU). Guess we will have to wait for Wireman to tell us who it is.

Could he be waiting to see if Cal goes to the Bulls, and then follow him to the Windy City?? :D

Can we get a stationary news camera focused on the door of Ferguson's house?

Why is everyone so inclined to throw shots at Ferg? To date, he hasn't gotten the offer he wanted at NKU. Now, he is going to take his time and weigh his options (and I promise you he has options). He misses the game and wants to make sure he finds the right fit where he can enjoy playing again. I can promise you there isn't going to be a desicion made for a AT LEAST a week.

Why is everyone so inclined to throw shots at Ferg? To date, he hasn't gotten the offer he wanted at NKU. Now, he is going to take his time and weigh his options (and I promise you he has options). He misses the game and wants to make sure he finds the right fit where he can enjoy playing again. I can promise you there isn't going to be a desicion made for a AT LEAST a week.

 

I think many are anxious to see him play again. While I would like to see Ferguson matriculate in Highland Heights this August, I would wish him the best wherever he goes. :thumb:

Word is the presser may be at the Penny Mart if Cal can find the time to sign all the posters of him over the walls, may also move the conference out to Dale's store if coach states he will get writers cramp. Rumor has it there is TV crews from Cincinnati, Lexington and Huntington camped outside the Penny Mart waiting word!

 

 

LONG LIVE THE LEGEND OF THE MOST CELEBRATED HIGH SCHOOL TEAM IN KENTUCKY BASKETBALL HISTORY--ELLIOTT COUNTY LIONS 2005-2009

Word is the presser may be at the Penny Mart if Cal can find the time to sign all the posters of him over the walls, may also move the conference out to Dale's store if coach states he will get writers cramp. Rumor has it there is TV crews from Cincinnati, Lexington and Huntington camped outside the Penny Mart waiting word!

 

 

LONG LIVE THE LEGEND OF THE MOST CELEBRATED HIGH SCHOOL TEAM IN KENTUCKY BASKETBALL HISTORY--ELLIOTT COUNTY LIONS 2005-2009

 

Most celebrated and never crowned!

Word is the presser may be at the Penny Mart if Cal can find the time to sign all the posters of him over the walls, may also move the conference out to Dale's store if coach states he will get writers cramp. Rumor has it there is TV crews from Cincinnati, Lexington and Huntington camped outside the Penny Mart waiting word!

 

 

LONG LIVE THE LEGEND OF THE MOST CELEBRATED HIGH SCHOOL TEAM IN KENTUCKY BASKETBALL HISTORY--ELLIOTT COUNTY LIONS 2005-2009

 

Most celebrated? Thats debatable, but I will say they are in the running for it. I still say that if you took a poll of who was on this team, that 75% of Kentucky couldn't name their players (let alone if they heard of them).

Word is the presser may be at the Penny Mart if Cal can find the time to sign all the posters of him over the walls, may also move the conference out to Dale's store if coach states he will get writers cramp. Rumor has it there is TV crews from Cincinnati, Lexington and Huntington camped outside the Penny Mart waiting word!

 

 

LONG LIVE THE LEGEND OF THE MOST CELEBRATED HIGH SCHOOL TEAM IN KENTUCKY BASKETBALL HISTORY--ELLIOTT COUNTY LIONS 2005-2009

 

 

What made this team so special? Do you really believe that a high percentage of Kentuckians would agree with you on this, or heck, even know something about this team??? I am being serious when I say this, but IMO maybe folks in the Elliott County surrounding area would know about this team, and also maybe some of the hardcore Ky High School basketball followers would remember them as having a good team a few years in a row - but I suspect that to be it. I really doubt many others, myself included, could tell you why you think this team is special.

We can debate questions later, what' the word on Ferg? This has turned into a bigger recruiting topic than our Jones guy! Come on Cal do the right thing and sign Ferg on the dotted line and Timmy Knipp as well, we need mountain boys on the Kentucky roster once again.

I have no clue what is going on with him...but I'd dare say some Clay Co. teams in the late 80's were more celebrated than EC...and they actually won a State Title.

I have no clue what is going on with him...but I'd dare say some Clay Co. teams in the late 80's were more celebrated than EC...and they actually won a State Title.

 

How many "All A" state titles did this team win in this period? I don't have time to look it up at the moment?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.