Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jonathan Ferguson

Featured Replies

Jonathan is not signed, sealed and delivered. NKU didnt want him bad enought to offer him 4 years. They only offered him 3. I am guessing that transfer Johnny West got his 1st year. He however has several other options that he is looking at.

 

NLI's are one year only. Sounds like he was offered to walk on this year with promise of scholly next 3 (but non-binding to the school)? I hope NKU does better than that.

  • Replies 260
  • Views 37.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right you are, I'm not fully aware of Northern's schlorship situation but would strongly assume a four year full ride could have been extended or the so so called guarantee of the full allotment of time. Either way looking forward to hearing the ending plot to this story that we have here, kinda been interesting with Wireman's comments!

Right you are, I'm not fully aware of Northern's schlorship situation but would strongly assume a four year full ride could have been extended or the so so called guarantee of the full allotment of time. Either way looking forward to hearing the ending plot to this story that we have here, kinda been interesting with Wireman's comments!

 

Still curious, any news? :popcorn::popcorn:

For some reason, I have a feeling it involves Kentucky somehow...

My guess would be Morehead. After lighting up the city league like that, it would not take long for Coach Tyndall to hear about it. He would be a good fit there in my opinion.

For whatever reason it always seemed Tyndall didn't like the Elliott County crew stealing his thunder up in Morehead, so I doubt Ferguson is going there. I've heard rumors from reliable sources Tyndall had made some unflattering comments in regards to Ferg a couple of years ago so I will leave it at that. Maybe Tyndall was a little upset Elliott County could and did pack Ellis Johnson Arena while his teams can't----just a thought!

I had not heard any of that but if he could get him to play there, that would help him fill the seats. Having a local player at a school like Morehead could not hurt attendance. I went to school there and they never filled the arena when I was there. I know Wireman has alot of connections with the Morehead program so I was just speculating on him going to Morehead due to that and he was attending classes there at one point, I think. Not sure if he still is or not.

Hey you might be right I'm just going on what I heard through the years regarding the Elliott/Morehead situation------You know what they say about time, it heals on wounds!

But I agree with you on the MSU attendance front, Ferg would definately elevate that up a considerable amount! I joked all last year the most famous athlete on Morehead's campus didn't even play a sport there! LOL

I should be able to talk a little about it tomorrow night and probably write an article about it over the weekend...

 

News will likely get out tomorrow anyways though because there will be too many eyes on the party :lol:

 

So whats the word on Ferguson? No news year from what I've found so you must know something of some sort. Care to fill us in or give us a taste?

So whats the word on Ferguson? No news year from what I've found so you must know something of some sort. Care to fill us in or give us a taste?

 

I was thinking the same thing. Can't wait to hear it.

I was thinking the same thing. Can't wait to hear it.

 

Me too. We are waiting :D :lol:

Me too. We are waiting :D :lol:

 

Bump. Calling Wireman or anybody else informed. :D :popcorn:

Lets end this circus.

Will the press conference be at The Penny Mart?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.