Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jonathan Ferguson

Featured Replies

Today I saw Ethan Faulkner, Jonathon Ferguson, and possibly Jonathon's father (don't really know what he looks like) eating about a block away from Northern Kentucky University. Now, I have heard rumors that Ferguson would be coming out of his "retirement" to play for NKU next year. Maybe this is a good sign in that direction for the Norse.

  • Replies 260
  • Views 37.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is old news Jonathan is signed, sealed and delivered to NKU! I'm excited about Dale coming out of retirement more than Jonathan, ole Dale will spice up the BOK next winter.

Hopefully they werent up at Skyline Tavern knocking back coldys. LOL

 

Ferg will be a great addition to the Norse. I look forward to watching both he and Faulkner play next fall. I love watching deadeye buzzards shoot the ball with hands in their face and I hear Ferg can do it with the best of them.

They have been working out the details, but he decided on NKU a few months ago. I heard a rumor that he held is own in a matchup with Joe Mazzulla during pickup ball the other day at NKU.

  • Author
They have been working out the details, but he decided on NKU a few months ago. I heard a rumor that he held is own in a matchup with Joe Mazzulla during pickup ball the other day at NKU.

 

I wonder what Mazzulla was doing at NKU

I wonder what Mazzulla was doing at NKU

 

There were 5-6 WVU players there...

How come they were up at NKU

 

I have no idea, but I talked to someone that was playing that day and he confirmed it...

I have no idea, but I talked to someone that was playing that day and he confirmed it...

 

One of the current NKU players transferred from WVU.

One of the current NKU players transferred from WVU.

 

That may be the link, then...

That may be the link, then...

 

Its Gagai.

One of WVU's assiatants played at NKU and dates Bob H's daughter too I believe.

Ferg was the real deal, was very disappointed to see him sit out a year. He can fill it up and sure he will be a big addition to NKU's program.

I'm hearing WVU's Jonnie West (Jerry West's son) will transfer to play his SR. year at NKU.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.