Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jonathan Ferguson

Featured Replies

You talking about NKU news or some other sort of news???????? You should work for a news department, got that ability to throw something out there then leave a person hanging until the commercial break is over! LOL

 

I am pretty sure it already broke that Ferguson was planning on coming to NKU, so I doubt that is the news. I wonder if he is having a change of heart?

  • Replies 260
  • Views 37.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right on Jonathan Ferguson 2 Kentucky would a good deal for all of Kentucky!

 

Then add in TK2UK to make Elliott County 05-09 a Kentucky high school basketball dynasty!

Hard to guard someone that shoots from 40' and makes it or goes around you when you get too close.

 

Agreed. But, that said, 72 points is quite a haul. (Michael Jorden averaged 29.2 PPG his senior year of hs.)

^ So is Ferg 2.5 times better than Jordan?:D

Right on Jonathan Ferguson 2 Kentucky would a good deal for all of Kentucky!

 

Then add in TK2UK to make Elliott County 05-09 a Kentucky high school basketball dynasty!

 

Maybe in the 16th region, but not statewide.

 

See Holmes 05-09...that was a dynasty. Three straight final 4's and back to back state championship appearances, with one ring.

 

Or the runs by Mason Co and Warren Central in the early 2000's.

 

Simply making it to Rupp doesn't make it a dynasty.

 

As far as the thread title, good luck to Ferg. I look forward to hearing this "breaking news."

This is old news Jonathan is signed, sealed and delivered to NKU! I'm excited about Dale coming out of retirement more than Jonathan, ole Dale will spice up the BOK next winter.

 

Jonathan is not signed, sealed and delivered. NKU didnt want him bad enought to offer him 4 years. They only offered him 3. I am guessing that transfer Johnny West got his 1st year. He however has several other options that he is looking at.

Gotcha! Thanks for your updates! Here is my guess, Jonathon has got a better deal at a division 1 school which I think he should have gotten anyway!

 

Jonathan had the option a year ago at several D1 schools and turned them all down. Now he is starting over and its hard to get that second chance from a D1 school although I have heard that there is a couple looking at him.

Jonathan is going to be just fine. This will be a big week for him.

^ So is Ferg 2.5 times better than Jordan?:D

 

No, but he did sleep at a Holiday Inn Express.

Does any of these rumors have anything to do with Kentucky, that's the beat on the street in Sandy Hook??????????

Does any of these rumors have anything to do with Kentucky, that's the beat on the street in Sandy Hook??????????

 

:bunny:

What does that bunny thing mean? I haven 't figured that one out.

 

When there's something said that I can't even think of a response too...I usually just turn to the bunny.

Maybe the news is that the other Faulkner boy is transfering to NKU and we will have the "big three" at NKU?

 

(My best guess because I am stumped!)

Maybe the news is that the other Faulkner boy is transfering to NKU and we will have the "big three" at NKU?

 

(My best guess because I am stumped!)

 

Maybe Coach Bez could pick up the other Knipp boy and field a heckova HS team?? :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.