Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jonathan Ferguson

Featured Replies

I am glad to hear Jonathan is back into b-ball and Dale too. I hope Dale can sign back up to BGP with his super secret screen name again. :lol:

  • Replies 260
  • Views 37.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dale doesn't do discreet or incognito my friend, I think Dale should be given a talk radio show or even have a couple nights on "Sports of All Sorts" to really shake up the Cincinnati sports scene.

Jonathan is still back with a vengeance, but there will be more to this story soon...

I understand that Jonathan Ferguson will not fly on an airplane.

 

Does Northern Kentucky have the necessity to travel by air to any of their games?

I don't know about flying on an airplane, but I do know he dropped 73 in a Morehead City League game the other night :scared:

I don't know about flying on an airplane, but I do know he dropped 73 in a Morehead City League game the other night :scared:

Why were you guarding him?

Why were you guarding him?

 

Nope.

Doesn't sound like anyone else was either. :D

Hey when he gets in those zones, and I saw him his senior year against the Charleston team get in one, he can not be stopped! So I would say these points are legit and from what I've been told that league has good competition.

 

On a side note, I've said since last year if Jon never played again his legend would grow twenty years from now to "King" Kelly proportions, kinda think this backs that up!

I understand that Jonathan Ferguson will not fly on an airplane.

 

Does Northern Kentucky have the necessity to travel by air to any of their games?

 

I am pretty sure they take a bus to most games.

Doesn't sound like anyone else was either. :D

 

Hard to guard someone that shoots from 40' and makes it or goes around you when you get too close.

 

I have a feeling (a really good feeling) that you'll be hearing some good news about Ferguson pretty soon...

You talking about NKU news or some other sort of news???????? You should work for a news department, got that ability to throw something out there then leave a person hanging until the commercial break is over! LOL

You talking about NKU news or some other sort of news???????? You should work for a news department, got that ability to throw something out there then leave a person hanging until the commercial break is over! LOL

 

I can't report on this just yet, but there will be some news concerning Ferguson coming soon. If anyone else scoops it out, I'll be happy to verify it, but I'm not in a position to talk about it.

Gotcha! Thanks for your updates! Here is my guess, Jonathon has got a better deal at a division 1 school which I think he should have gotten anyway!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.