Regional Coaches Of The Year

It was Coach Humphrey from GRC. The award is voted on after the regular season.

Talked to some of the Clark County people at the state tournament and quite a few of them weren't very happy with the results that Coach Humphrey has produced in the last two years. Their thinking seemed to be that he has wasted some of the best talent in the state, having winning seasons but no state tournament appearences. One guy was complaining about how Zollo had asked the coach to let him play inside more but the coach wanted him shooting 3 pointers. This may have been a small percentage but the one's I spoke to weren't in a good mood about the coach.

Talked to some of the Clark County people at the state tournament and quite a few of them weren't very happy with the results that Coach Humphrey has produced in the last two years. Their thinking seemed to be that he has wasted some of the best talent in the state, having winning seasons but no state tournament appearences. One guy was complaining about how Zollo had asked the coach to let him play inside more but the coach wanted him shooting 3 pointers. This may have been a small percentage but the one's I spoke to weren't in a good mood about the coach.

I can't see Coach Humphrey telling a kid his size that he wanted him shooting more threes. This has to be a rumor. Regional tournament showed that Zollo shooting threes was not the most beneficial for GRC. :cry:

Bolded statement is 100% completely false.

:p Maybe it was going to be too painful to watch from the stands yet again for Humphery,So he decided to skip state all together..
I was told he went to Jacksonville to watch Preston Knowles and Louisville in the NCAA ... that had to be pretty painful, as well. Edited by gold sunrise
spelling in quote

I can't see Coach Humphrey telling a kid his size that he wanted him shooting more threes. This has to be a rumor. Regional tournament showed that Zollo shooting threes was not the most beneficial for GRC. :cry:

Alot of those floating around lately.

:p Maybe it was going to be too painful to watch from the stands yet again for Humphery,So he decided to skip state all together..

And Mason fans wonder why they are disliked so much..:rolleyes:

Coach was at the NCAA watching Preston as Westsider posted.