Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Deandre Liggins

Featured Replies

I have been impressed with the kid. He's not the guy that gets all the attention, but he quietly goes about the business of being a consistent and solid contributer. He plays very hard each and every minute he is on the court. He doesn't complain or pout, but just seems to have the attitude that he wants to be a solid role player and help the team win. The young man seems to have matured a lot. You have to be impressed with his attitude and effort. DL can shoot the three, rebound, and is not afraid to be aggressive.

 

Could Liggins be a guy that might be the difference between UK having a great season and a nat'l championship season?

 

What do you think about his progress this year?

Don-Day is one of my favorite players on this team. He was last year, he is again this year, only hes a totally different player than what he was last year. He gets all the hustle plays, plays all the D you could ask, and has been making very smart moves with the basketball. I love his game and what he brings to this team.

I have also bneen impressed with him.

Looks like he's put a lot of work in on his shot... He's 11/20 from 3, and every time he shoots it it feels like it has a good chance to go in, as opposed to last year when I was like "WHY ARE YOU SHOOTING THAT?!"

 

He's made one less 3 already this year than he made all of last season in significantly less action and 31 less attempts.

Liggins is quickly becoming one of my favorite Cats. I love a player that does all the little things.

Liggins was a difference maker against UT. His effort and consistency is awesome. I agree he needs to come off the bench though. He gives them a spark that might not happen if he starts. Probably deserves to though.

Liggins is developing into a tremendous asset. He brings his full effort and as a Cat fan I LOVE IT!!!

I've said it more than once on BGP...The numbers Liggins puts up aren't crazy but the transformation from last year to this year is unbelievable. He finally looks comfortable and he's becoming a huge asset to the Cats.

I've said it more than once on BGP...The numbers Liggins puts up aren't crazy but the transformation from last year to this year is unbelievable. He finally looks comfortable and he's becoming a huge asset to the Cats.

 

 

I don't think were talking about the same DeAndre Liggins that played at UK last year. I think that guy transferred out and this is a new transfer that just happens to have the same name as that guy last year. This guy we got playing for us this year is everything we need in a Wildcat player. Some of the other players (Miller, Dodson, Hood, even Wall and Bledsoe) need to take note on how he plays the game.

When he came in last year he was one of the "savior" recruits due to the lack of talent over the years. This year they have lots of talent and he's playing bball at a high level.

I've really been impressed with his progression this season. I applaud him for not giving up, many players in his position would have looked for the easy way out.

If you would have told me last year that Liggins would be the biggest hustle player on the team I would have called you crazy. Kudos to him for turning it around.

 

Does anyone else think the coaching change had ALOT to do with his attitude change?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.