Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Deandre Liggins

Featured Replies

If you would have told me last year that Liggins would be the biggest hustle player on the team I would have called you crazy. Kudos to him for turning it around.

 

Does anyone else think the coaching change had ALOT to do with his attitude change?

 

Absolutely.

How about the "chest-bump" between Coach Cal and Liggins after diving on the loose ball and getting the timeout? :lol:

How about the "chest-bump" between Coach Cal and Liggins after diving on the loose ball and getting the timeout? :lol:

 

 

You gotta love a coach that will do that.

I'm starting to think Liggins will end up being one of those guys that, come Senior Day, we'll see how much the UK program really means to him. Not because of his talent level, but because of how he plays the game. No question in my mind, by the time he's a senior, he'll be the unquestioned leader of this team.

He's playing great but you can still tell he isn't 100% confident. He has no problem taking the open three and he's making most of them. I wish he would shoot a little more when he gets into the lane instead of kicking it back out to someone.

I'm starting to think Liggins will end up being one of those guys that, come Senior Day, we'll see how much the UK program really means to him. Not because of his talent level, but because of how he plays the game. No question in my mind, by the time he's a senior, he'll be the unquestioned leader of this team.

 

I actually think he has the talent to be a great player for us. He is one of the only players on the team that seems to get the general idea behind the dribble-drive offense. Has anyone else noticed that when he finds a seam, he hits it? Depending on recruiting, he could end up being a 2-year starter at Kentucky.

I actually think he has the talent to be a great player for us. He is one of the only players on the team that seems to get the general idea behind the dribble-drive offense. Has anyone else noticed that when he finds a seam, he hits it? Depending on recruiting, he could end up being a 2-year starter at Kentucky.

 

I agree he has great talent, I was just saying I think he'll be remember by fans more for how he plays the game, then how skilled he is. I read on another site that NBA scouts have asked Cal about Liggins on a couple of occasions....I think he could have a future in the league if he continues to improve.

I agree he has great talent, I was just saying I think he'll be remember by fans more for how he plays the game, then how skilled he is. I read on another site that NBA scouts have asked Cal about Liggins on a couple of occasions....I think he could have a future in the league if he continues to improve.

 

Yeah, I know what you mean. He is becoming a "beloved" Wildcat, if that makes sense.

 

The biggest shocker - can you believe how well he is shooting 3-pointers this season?

You gotta love a coach that will do that.

 

I gotta hand it you. You said that Liggins shooting would be a bonus and I thought you were nuts.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.