Miami running back Brandon Gainer signs LOI to UK

strongopenyon

It sounds like he is not a burner but is quick. Sounds as if he is more of a down hill runner who gets better as the game goes on.

That sounds kind of like Ingram at Alabama. I've been saying for years how I wish Kentucky could sign a bigger back. They've had good success with the quicker, smaller guys, but it would be nice to have both. Hopefully that's what Gainer is.

That sounds kind of like Ingram at Alabama. I've been saying for years how I wish Kentucky could sign a bigger back. They've had good success with the quicker, smaller guys, but it would be nice to have both. Hopefully that's what Gainer is.

Reminds me of the review of another back who played for the Tide years ago from KY.

We will see how he does, awesome pick up for UK though you want this kinda talent on your football team.

Reminds me of the review of another back who played for the Tide years ago from KY.

We will see how he does, awesome pick up for UK though you want this kinda talent on your football team.

The kid you're talking about wasn't really good enough to play at UK, according to one coach Curry!:sssh:

Seriously, though, here's hoping the young man will be a star for the Cats.