Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Did Cousins punch a South Carolina fan following the loss?

Featured Replies

I am not really that big of fan of Big Cuz, but when a mob rushes the floor and gets in your space I feel you have the right to defend!!!

 

Steffi Graf, I think it was got stabbed by a crazed fan several years ago. If Cuz did swing after someone hit him in the back during a mob rush, I think he has the right.

 

Personal Space!!!

  • Replies 312
  • Views 38.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am not really that big of fan of Big Cuz, but when a mob rushes the floor and gets in your space I feel you have the right to defend!!!

 

Steffi Graf, I think it was got stabbed by a crazed fan several years ago. If Cuz did swing after someone hit him in the back during a mob rush, I think he has the right.

 

Personal Space!!!

Monica Seles was stabbed.

Monica Seles was stabbed.

 

Thanks Bugatti. I wasn't for certain.:thumb:

I don't wear blue blockers. I am the guy who said in the UK/UL thread Cousins needed a benching and I was called out. I went on to say if there are NO other incidents with Cousins all year I will admit I was wrong about him. Yet here we are a month later. Demarcus can also sue this kid for defamation slander if he wishes to. Most people only care about if he can play against Vandy. If he doesn't correct his issues he is going to have more problems down the road and probably worse than this.

 

Here we are a month later with what? Two random people on one radio show making some claim with absolutely no evidence?

 

So far the worst thing on Cousins is that he's received one technical foul in 20 games. Forgive us for not wanting to lock him away just yet.

joke (jomacr.gifk)

 

NOUN:

 

  1. Something said or done to evoke laughter or amusement...

 

 

But, I was serious about CTU. There really is a glitch in the satellites. And, Gamecock nation has Michelle Dessler kidnapped. The evidence that could prove Big Cuz's innocence has disappeared.

 

 

What is that? That's not logical.

Here we are a month later with what? Two random people on one radio show making some claim with absolutely no evidence?

 

So far the worst thing on Cousins is that he's received one technical foul in 20 games. Forgive us for not wanting to lock him away just yet.

 

I am sure most UK fans will look at the tape and say "well you can't prove, well it isn't clear, well I don't know.'' How many players are on UK's team? They were all bum rushed by fans too, how many others acted in any defensive way? Demarcus can sue him at any point in time for defamation/slander for hurting his draft stock. I didn't want to believe any of it either until Scribe put that clip up.

  • Author
I am sure most UK fans will look at the tape and say "well you can't prove, well it isn't clear, well I don't know.'' How many players are on UK's team? They were all bum rushed by fans too, how many others acted in any defensive way? Demarcus can sue him at any point in time for defamation/slander for hurting his draft stock. I didn't want to believe any of it either until Scribe put that clip up.

 

You make a good point. It seems if this is made up then Cousins/UK would pursue legal action for slander.

You make a good point. It seems if this is made up then Cousins/UK would pursue legal action for slander.

 

:lol: Let it go guys. There is nothing there.

:lol: Let it go guys. There is nothing there.

 

:thumb:

 

If there was, this would be an issue on the national level.

  • Author
:lol: Let it go guys. There is nothing there.

 

Just saying, if someone gets on the radio and completely makes a up a story about me attacking them I think I'd do something about it.

 

For the record, I don't see this as a big deal (with the facts that have been reported=nothing substantial). I was just stating that if this didn't happen, Cousins has the right to defend himself against it through legal action.

Edited by LCPATS

You make a good point. It seems if this is made up then Cousins/UK would pursue legal action for slander.

 

An equally valid point is that if it did happen, then the student would pursue legal action against Cousins/UK for assualt.

  • Author
An equally valid point is that if it did happen, then the student would pursue legal action against Cousins/UK for assualt.

 

I agree...

Dont you all think ESPN would have picked this up by now if it was an issue?

I am sure most UK fans will look at the tape and say "well you can't prove, well it isn't clear, well I don't know.'' How many players are on UK's team? They were all bum rushed by fans too, how many others acted in any defensive way? Demarcus can sue him at any point in time for defamation/slander for hurting his draft stock. I didn't want to believe any of it either until Scribe put that clip up.

 

It doesn't have anything to do with UK fans or not. Nobody other than you claims to see ANYTHING.

 

If it were just UK fans then SOME media outlet would have picked it up, or is it a nationwide conspiracy to protect Cousins?

Just saying, if someone gets on the radio and completely makes a up a story about me attacking them I think I'd do something about it.

 

For the record, I don't see this as a big deal (with the facts that have been reported=nothing substantial). I was just stating that if this didn't happen, Cousins has the right to defend himself against it through legal action.

 

 

 

Cousins may not even know about the report.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.