Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Did Cousins punch a South Carolina fan following the loss?

Featured Replies

My doctor discovered that I have 30% better vision than most other humans, he said my vision is the best that he had ever come across and has asked me to donate my eyes upon death. I took a look at the video using my superior vision and discovered no wrong doing by Cousins. It was all quite clear for me with my superior sight.

 

Well that settles it for me!:banana:

  • Replies 312
  • Views 38.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not saying it couldn't have happened, but one witness in a crowd of thousands, and a victim who refuses to be identified equals zero evidence it actually did.

From the article (link didn't work):

 

"Maybe I'm a slack journalist on this," Shields said. "But I don't believe it's a punishable offense."

 

When asked about Cousins' actions, Shields said, "If he wanted to, he could have destroyed (Steven). They were not haymakers. They were little blows. ... I call them punches. They were little jabs: tap-tap."

 

Wait little blows? He actually did move his arm and wasn't signing a basketball for the kid? Wow... that is gonna be hard to process for the blue blocker crowd.

Not saying it couldn't have happened, but one witness in a crowd of thousands, and a victim who refuses to be identified equals zero evidence it actually did.

Now the guy who originally reported it is saying that it didn't deserve the attention that it received. Does he realize it wouldn't have received any attention had he not mislead everyone?

Wait little blows? He actually did move his arm and wasn't signing a basketball for the kid? Wow... that is gonna be hard to process for the blue blocker crowd.

 

Coming from the guy who says Boogie should be suspended :lol:

 

Classic.

Coming from the guy who says Boogie should be suspended :lol:

 

Classic.

 

What did I say the whole time... that he did lunge and he did move his arm. Now we have a reporter who is saying he saw him throw "little blows, or he would call them punches'' I guess that is hard to process for the blue blocker crowd that something actually happened, regardless if the kid deserved it or not.

What did I say the whole time... that he did lunge and he did move his arm. Now we have a reporter who is saying he saw him throw "little blows.' I guess that is hard to process for the blue blocker crowd that something actually happened, regardless if the kid deserved it or not.

 

Define little jabs? At first it was an uppercut and the story changes every time this "reporter" or "victim" opens up. I guess it is hard to process for a blue hater crowd that nothing happened or it'd be getting attention from some real media outlets.

Define little jabs? At first it was an uppercut and the story changes every time this "reporter" or "victim" opens up. I guess it is hard to process for a blue hater crowd that nothing happened or it'd be getting attention from some real media outlets.

 

Some people aren't able to handle the truth. I am done with this thread my point was made but Cousins will be back for 20/10 Saturday like you all want forget the fact he needs anger help.

Some people aren't able to handle the truth. I am down with this thread my point was made but Cousins will be back for 20/10 Saturday like you all want forget the fact he needs anger help.

 

What happened to the whole uppercut thing?

 

Shields described what he saw as “two quick little uppercuts” from Cousins to the fan's cheek while the fan was crouched down to slip past courtside security.

 

To me this is confusing. Cousins is 6'11". I'm assuming that the fan is likely considerably shorter than that, and was crouched down. How does one who is so tall throw an upper cut in that situation?

To me this is confusing. Cousins is 6'11". I'm assuming that the fan is likely considerably shorter than that, and was crouched down. How does one who is so tall throw an upper cut in that situation?

:thumb:

Now that's investigative reporting. Issue is settled. I motion for a dismissal, you honor.:D

As others have mentioned, I could possibly see the chicken wing, but if the fan only ran into him by accident a punch was uncalled for, and he should be suspended for one game. It is not like this SC fan was physically attaching Cousins. And I am a UK fan saying this! It doesn't matter if someone is taunting anyone or not, they need to try to keep their composure no matter what! As someone said, if you heard that a UK player hit or punched someone as they were walking off the court, most people would have guessed it was Cousins.

 

I wonder how big this SC fan was? I can't see many people accidentally running into Cousins and have him actually get hurt or feel any pain. I am sure he wasn't the only player or coach who someone accidentally bumped or ran into, yet he was the only one to not shrug it off and just walk off the floor.

 

The reason the SEC has the rule about running onto the court or field after a game is to protect people. The fans rushing the playing surface could trample other fans, or players and coaches from either team. I don't think that a player or coach punching a fan was the first reason, especially if it was an accident.

 

He is a very good player, we would not have just one lose if it wasn't for him in some games, but he still needs to work on his temper, or he better plan on shelling out a lot of $$$ when he starts making the NBA money, people will be lining up to try and get him to swing at them then.

My doctor discovered that I have 30% better vision than most other humans, he said my vision is the best that he had ever come across and has asked me to donate my eyes upon death. I took a look at the video using my superior vision and discovered no wrong doing by Cousins. It was all quite clear for me with my superior sight.

 

:laugh: Funny. :thumb:

 

Just make sure you (or others with such superior eyesite) are not shielded by lead or kryptonite. :D

Wait little blows? He actually did move his arm and wasn't signing a basketball for the kid? Wow... that is gonna be hard to process for the blue blocker crowd.

 

This is the same reporter that called in to the radio showin the first place. There is still no video or corroborating witness. This is not new evidence and doesn't change anything.

 

Just because the same guy is saying something again doesn't make it more true than the first time he said it.

Some people aren't able to handle the truth.

 

That must be why ESPN isn't running with it. They're big time UK homers.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.