Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Did Cousins punch a South Carolina fan following the loss?

Featured Replies

Cousins has kept his emotions/attitude in check over the last 3 weeks at worst. Other than the elbow in the U of L game, he's done nothing. I think Cal and the UK coaches have done a good job of working with him in that regard...and it didn't require a "benching".

 

Alright.... i'm a little confused. But hopefully in post #239 I am as wrong as can be.

  • Replies 312
  • Views 38.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Now that you mention it my eye doctor told me I do see 10x better than the average person (not a joke). But if you look in the top right corner and pause it at the 6 second mark you can clearly see him lunge and his right arm is moving forward. Pause it slowly between 5 and 6 seconds. Top right hand corner to the right of the ESPN logo. Cousins has a guy in a black suit to his right on his right hip and a player I presume behind him in a royal blue warm up jacket.

 

The confusion as to why nobody is seeing it is becaue they don't know what there looking for.

 

 

I saw what you are talking about, but all I see is some big guy either falling or leaning over toward the bench. I can't tell who it is, or exactly what he's doing. If he's punching somebody then he's either punching a child, or a midget.

I saw what you are talking about, but all I see is some big guy either falling or leaning over toward the bench. I can't tell who it is, or exactly what he's doing. If he's punching somebody then he's either punching a child, or a midget.

 

You saw Cousins lunge and his right arm goes forward in a hooking motion? That is what I saw as well (IF your saying you saw this too i'm not putting words in your mouth). I never saw him connect with anyone that is too hard for me to even see, the only target I would have had was a person in a red shirt but what im saying is we or at least I can see Cousins basically swinging that is where we have a problem. But I still say this won't stick and he goes free. Also the reason why the kid wasn't KO'd as most say would have happened cause of Cousins' size is because Cousins could barely move he was crammed, it was just a simple lunge.

You saw Cousins lunge and his right arm goes forward in a hooking motion? That is what I saw as well (IF your saying you saw this too i'm not putting words in your mouth). As I said before this will be VERY hard to stick I think he goes free but I don't like what I see it's not good.

 

 

You are putting words in my mouth. :lol::lol: I said I couldn't tell who the player was, and I said I saw him either falling or leaning toward the bench. I never saw I saw a rt. arm going forward in a hooking motion.

I saw what you are talking about, but all I see is some big guy either falling or leaning over toward the bench. I can't tell who it is, or exactly what he's doing. If he's punching somebody then he's either punching a child, or a midget.

 

Perhaps he was waiting for Big John McCarthy to stop the fight? :idunno:

You are putting words in my mouth. :lol::lol: I said I couldn't tell who the player was, and I said I saw him either falling or leaning toward the bench. I never saw I saw a rt. arm going forward in a hooking motion.

 

It's there brother.....my guess is you saw something. But I didn't mean to put words in your mouth although I don't see how anyone can say thats not Cousins he as the only UK player accused of this. Certainly it was a UK player at the least if we wanna say we don't know who I guess that is fair game.

Alright.... i'm a little confused. But hopefully in post #239 I am as wrong as can be.

 

Look...I was with you earlier in the year. Cousins needed to learn to control his emotions and himself. There were numerous incidents of varying degrees. But, I've been impressed with him since SEC play started. Teams try to get in his head and he's done a nice job of not reacting, IMO.

 

For the record, I'm not buying this story, but if it turns out to be true, he should be suspended. I'd say for a couple of games.

 

Who knows what happened amidst that chaos?

 

If it proves true, I won't defend Cousins actions. But, there's no way I'll criticize him without something definitive. I'm not taking "Steve's" word for it. I might lend some more credibility to this accusation were it coming from a different fan base. My opinion of South Carolina fans is not good.

Look...I was with you earlier in the year. Cousins needed to learn to control his emotions and himself. There were numerous incidents of varying degrees. But, I've been impressed with him since SEC play started. Teams try to get in his head and he's done a nice job of not reacting, IMO.

 

For the record, I'm not buying this story, but if it turns out to be true, he should be suspended. I'd say for a couple of games.

 

Who knows what happened amidst that chaos?

 

If it proves true, I won't defend Cousins actions. But, there's no way I'll criticize him without something definitive. I'm not taking "Steve's" word for it. I might lend some more credibility to this accusation were it coming from a different fan base. My opinion of South Carolina fans is not good.

 

That is fair I am not calling you out or anything. I am simply saying I saw more than I wanted to in that footage from Scribe. I have always said he is a special bball player and bball will never be his problem in life. Honestly, I hate the fact we even have this type of thread on a UK bball player but it's over and done with now. I support him and hope he can figure things out he's a kid.

It is almost predictable who is able to see something in the video and who can not. Good luck using that video as any type of evidence.

It is almost predictable who is able to see something in the video and who can not. Good luck using that video as any type of evidence.

 

It is there for those want to see it. But if people wanna call me a Cousins basher alright.

Perhaps he was waiting for Big John McCarthy to stop the fight? :idunno:

 

Or we could wait for a credible news source to pick it up and see if there are any teeth to "the incident"...yeah, I think I'll do that. Peace to this thread. :isurrender:

Or we could wait for a credible news source to pick it up and see if there are any teeth to "the incident"...yeah, I think I'll do that. Peace to this thread. :isurrender:

 

joke (jomacr.gifk)

 

NOUN:

 

  1. Something said or done to evoke laughter or amusement...

 

 

But, I was serious about CTU. There really is a glitch in the satellites. And, Gamecock nation has Michelle Dessler kidnapped. The evidence that could prove Big Cuz's innocence has disappeared.

It is there for those want to see it. But if people wanna call me a Cousins basher alright.

 

You seem to be the only one that sees anything, and even you don't seem to claim that there are TWO motions, which is what the story claims.

 

Much ado about nothing. I think the most telling part is the lack of any stories, which means there are no journalists that buy the story either.

Yeah really...:idunno:

 

Since you're convinced it's fabricated. Why did he and TV sports anchor make up the story? Exaggerated, probably. Made up, doubtful.

People as a whole are idiots who love attention. The reporter needs ratings.
You seem to be the only one that sees anything, and even you don't seem to claim that there are TWO motions, which is what the story claims.

 

Much ado about nothing. I think the most telling part is the lack of any stories, which means there are no journalists that buy the story either.

 

I don't wear blue blockers. I am the guy who said in the UK/UL thread Cousins needed a benching and I was called out. I went on to say if there are NO other incidents with Cousins all year I will admit I was wrong about him. Yet here we are a month later. Demarcus can also sue this kid for defamation slander if he wishes to. Most people only care about if he can play against Vandy. If he doesn't correct his issues he is going to have more problems down the road and probably worse than this.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.