January 10, 201016 yr I bet Graham's house gets egged tonight He probably feels like egging his own house. Of course, he would probably miss wide left and hit the house next door.
January 10, 201016 yr I agree with BBI. The Bengals had a disappointing end of the year but overall they exceeded all of our expectations. Again, the day Carson leaves is the day I start looking at out for a Superbowl run. I just can't see us winning one with him under center. Bradkowski needs to leave and Marvin threw awful challenges today. We need to start drafting better and we need a more creative offense. Maybe a GM would help with a couple of our issues.
January 10, 201016 yr He probably feels like egging his own house. Of course, he would probably miss wide left and hit the house next door. Left and right :madman:
January 10, 201016 yr I'm really hoping Chase can develope over the offseason. The Jets were pretty much loading up on the outside guys, add a competent TE who can run routes through the heart of the defense and you will see a better offense. Still not nearly enough pressure on the QB, I think Johnson is a stud in the making and I would love to see a DE (Hughes) fall to us. I would have loved a win, but without a pass rush Manning would have disected us to death. As far as Benson goes, he really showed some grit today. I know of at least three times he made chicken salad out of chicken poop. He's 27 with limited miles, so I think he can produce for at least 3-4 years on a high level. I think you can look at runner like Thomas Jones who's 31 and has a similar style to Ced, he's 31 and is like a fine wine, just keeps getting better. This will be a huge draft, they have to grab players that will produce offensively, a field stretching Wr is a must.
January 10, 201016 yr I'm really hoping Chase can develope over the offseason. The Jets were pretty much loading up on the outside guys, add a competent TE who can run routes through the heart of the defense and you will see a better offense. Still not nearly enough pressure on the QB, I think Johnson is a stud in the making and I would love to see a DE (Hughes) fall to us. I would have loved a win, but without a pass rush Manning would have disected us to death. As far as Benson goes, he really showed some grit today. I know of at least three times he made chicken salad out of chicken poop. He's 27 with limited miles, so I think he can produce for at least 3-4 years on a high level. I think you can look at runner like Thomas Jones who's 31 and has a similar style to Ced, he's 31 and is like a fine wine, just keeps getting better. This will be a huge draft, they have to grab players that will produce offensively, a field stretching Wr is a must. :thumb: A 1st round WR may be just what the doctor ordered. My fear is that we'll take a guy who has good combine #'s but limited talent (see Jerome Simpson). This team is going to be built around the defense. That's one more reason why I think Palmer is sufficient as a QB. Regarding the DE position: Odom will be back next season (until he gets hurt.) With him, Geathers & Johnson, I think we're still set at the DE position. Hopefully Johnson can develop & become the starter by next season. He came along nicely this year.
January 10, 201016 yr :banana: I am so glad Bengals didn't win... I said 24 to 10, so I was close. Ocho should change his name to Johnson, after another shutdown...:lol: I'm so glad the Steelers didn't get it in the playoffs. I don't know who I can't stand more Uk fans, Ohio State Fans or Steeler fans. At least UK and Ohio State have good looking women fans unlike the Steelers HA HA:lol:
January 10, 201016 yr Here is Chad's twitter post after the loss... Happy Birthday to me,it feels good to be here to see another one, World I love yall- SLIM I LOVE YOU BIG BRUH -R.I.P
January 10, 201016 yr Available WR's Brandon Marshal-21 catches in a game and can stretch the field. Miles Austin-can break off long tds and is young with good hands. We need to get a big time WR becuz Chad Johnson(yes I said it cuz he needs to change it back right?) is no longer our big time threat.
January 10, 201016 yr Here is Chad's twitter post after the loss... Happy Birthday to me,it feels good to be here to see another one, World I love yall- SLIM I LOVE YOU BIG BRUH -R.I.P I spent a little time on Twitter last night and there was a guy who sent a message to every Bengal he was following saying "Thanks for nothing, Cincinnati loses again" or something to that effect. Quan Cosby responded and said "Hey, please unfollow me! Thanks." I understand the frustration, but last night's loss was not due to lack of effort...
January 10, 201016 yr Things to do before next year: 1. Get a new Offensive Coordinator 2. Draft Safetys, Linebackers, WR or TE's maybe K. I'm glad Benson was the only one to show up on the O side of the ball. I hate having Rex Ryan win he will run his trap all this week, I hope they get smashed next week. I hope if they play Indy the Colts put it on them. I like the lbs they have.
January 10, 201016 yr I think the Bengals finished right where the should have. They are a playoff team but not one of the best. They had a really good year. The offense is hard to watch. They need an overhaul at the WR position IMO. Ocho Stinko runs his mouth so much including to Revis and Revis might have had more yards than him! Revis is in a league of his own while 85 might crack the top 25 maybe. Henry was a big loss. Caldwell is young but they need a new #1 and #2 WR IMO. Kicking game has been bad all year. That would be up the list for me. Keep Zimmer but get a new O Coordinator! TE has been a problem all year and I'm not sure with injuries/draft it has been solved yet. Palmer threw the ball high all year too which is something he has to work on! If I could get my hands on Austin I'd get all over him. If I could find a way to swap Johnson for Marshall without selling my soul I would. Both basketcases but 1 produces. I'd prefer no basketcases if possible though. I don't see Dallas letting Austin get out of town though. He is their #1 no matter how much money Roy Williams makes and it's not even close production wise! On defense they have the luxury to start getting better at the Dline Dend position I think. They are pretty solid on defense. Offense I'd be getting some WR's/TE's. I'd also start looking for somebody to groom after Palmer.
January 10, 201016 yr I think they need a new HC, if they want to win a Superbowl! Here is my thinking off the top of my head. Can anyone name one HC in the history of the league that has been to a Superbowl, that did not do it in their first five years with that team?
January 10, 201016 yr I think the Bengals finished right where the should have. They are a playoff team but not one of the best. They had a really good year. The offense is hard to watch. They need an overhaul at the WR position IMO. Ocho Stinko runs his mouth so much including to Revis and Revis might have had more yards than him! Revis is in a league of his own while 85 might crack the top 25 maybe. Henry was a big loss. Caldwell is young but they need a new #1 and #2 WR IMO. Kicking game has been bad all year. That would be up the list for me. Keep Zimmer but get a new O Coordinator! TE has been a problem all year and I'm not sure with injuries/draft it has been solved yet. Palmer threw the ball high all year too which is something he has to work on! If I could get my hands on Austin I'd get all over him. If I could find a way to swap Johnson for Marshall without selling my soul I would. Both basketcases but 1 produces. I'd prefer no basketcases if possible though. I don't see Dallas letting Austin get out of town though. He is their #1 no matter how much money Roy Williams makes and it's not even close production wise! On defense they have the luxury to start getting better at the Dline Dend position I think. They are pretty solid on defense. Offense I'd be getting some WR's/TE's. I'd also start looking for somebody to groom after Palmer. Is there a salary cap next year? If not no way Austin leaves Dallas, probably no way if there is a cap. ^ "Austin Leaves Dallas," I got to take a break. I think I just found the title to the next great country music song! I got a little writing to do!!
January 10, 201016 yr I like the lbs they have. They have difficulty covering backs or TEs on pass routes. Watch Kellers TD reception. Who is 5 yards behind him all the way down the field? 57.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.