Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jets 24 Bengals 14

Featured Replies

No it's not a great season. This is what I'm talkin about. It is a letdown to be a division winner and lose at home to a soso Jets team. You think the people in NE will be happy with their season if they lose to Balt tomorrow? I doubt it..

 

Everything I listed is pretty much "no where close" as I said.

 

 

 

 

 

Yup, that's what I said.

:lol: So we are in agreement that the Steelers were much better than the Giants right?

  • Replies 285
  • Views 26.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm more embarressed by how the Bengals played on the big stage. We should never ever complain when this team isn't put in prime time. They simply have not earned it.

 

When the Browns have two or three Prime Time games... yes we should complain about it.

Give it a break...Get a new team if you arent happy. :puke::scared::ohbrother::thumb:

 

Why should we not expect better. The Bengals are my team. Have been since 1968. I just want more.

I'm more embarressed by how the Bengals played on the big stage. We should never ever complain when this team isn't put in prime time. They simply have not earned it.

 

Again, they swept their division, and one of them are the defending champions. I am still waiting to hear your argument.

AFC North was not the toughest division. No way. No how.

 

:thumb:

When the Browns have two or three Prime Time games... yes we should complain about it.

 

Can't argue that. I wouldn't dis the Browns too much though. They actually won their last few games, and showed improvement at the end of the season

Why should we not expect better. The Bengals are my team. Have been since 1968. I just want more.

 

I want more too. You have to admit that the D should be Top 5 again next year. That alone is enough to get you to the playoffs. Let's make some adjustments on the offensive side and see what we can get going.

Final...

 

:banana: I am so glad Bengals didn't win...

 

I said 24 to 10, so I was close.

 

Ocho should change his name to Johnson, after another shutdown...:lol:

Again, they swept their division, and one of them are the defending champions. I am still waiting to hear your argument.

 

I will stand behind the last quarter of the season as my argument.

Can't argue that. I wouldn't dis the Browns too much though. They actually won their last few games, and showed improvement at the end of the season

 

Please tell me you aren't about to make an argument for the Browns over the Bengals heading into next year...

 

Ocho should change his name to Johnson, after another shutdown...:lol:

 

Agree.

Please tell me you aren't about to make an argument for the Browns over the Bengals heading into next year...

 

I wouldn't even go with that one... :lol:

Most of the divisions are pretty competitive, but the AFC North was definitely one of the best this year. I'd be anxious to hear an argument for a division that was definitely better...

I wouldn't even go with that one... :lol:

 

They beat you guys:lol:

:lol: So we are in agreement that the Steelers were much better than the Giants right?

 

Are you really about to tell me how much better the Giants were than the Steelers?

Sorry, I misread your bottom quote. Yes, we agree. :lol: :notworthy:

 

My quote about the Steelers not being close to the Giants, I was talking better. :ohbrother:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.