January 10, 201016 yr You are right with the Browns, but I am sorry, the Giants this year is no where close to Steelers. The Giants were 8-8 and the Steelers 9-7. Are you really about to tell me how much better the Giants were than the Steelers?
January 10, 201016 yr If winning the toughest division in football is mediocrity then maybe it's time to be a Colts or Patriots fan eh? If you love a team you stick with them in the best and worst times I agree OR!
January 10, 201016 yr For those that say the Bengals had a great year allow me to disagree. Say a guy has $5 to his name, goes to Vegas where he wins the $500,000 jackpot on the first day of his stay. However, by the end he lost all but $10,000. Did he have a good trip? No. The Bengals did not have a good year. They had a disappointing year like the guy in Vegas. They gave us no reason to hope they had a chance to do something in the playoffs. They limped into the playoffs with no momentum and nothing to hang their hat on. They had success turning themselves into a running team but proved that you MUST be able to move the ball through the air as well. They couldn't. The entire passing game needs to be evaluated from the OC to Palmer to the receivers. The only positive of this season was the defense. I think you are 100% wrong. For a franchise with their track record over the past 20 years they had a great season. They won their division and went 6-0 in the division with the 24th ranked offense in the league. I'm guessing there wasn't one talking head that predicted them to win the AFC North.
January 10, 201016 yr I think you are 100% wrong. For a franchise with their track record over the past 20 years they had a great season. They won their division and went 6-0 in the division with the 24th ranked offense in the league. I'm guessing there wasn't one talking head that predicted them to win the AFC North. :thumb: Clyde is one who probably predicted them to win five game. They won ten and it is now a let down? I guess he gets to act like he is much smarter than everyone else in January when in reality he had no clue what was going on all season long.
January 10, 201016 yr You're right. I guess I need to watch them for the last 30 years to predict a 3-13 season, wait... When did I predict 3-13? My original prognastication was 7-9. I jokingly adendumed to 4-12 after the Denver fiasco. Yeah their record was better after a a 4-11-1 season with Ryan Fitzpatrick at the helm. Wow!
January 10, 201016 yr The Giants were 8-8 and the Steelers 9-7. Are you really about to tell me how much better the Giants were than the Steelers? The Steelers beat 4 playoff teams, the Giants beat 1. The Giants gave up the 3rd most ppg. And the Steelers finished better than every offensive stat except rush yards per game. You gotta go more than just the record.
January 10, 201016 yr The Steelers beat 4 playoff teams, the Giants beat 1. The Giants gave up the 3rd most ppg. And the Steelers finished better than every offensive stat except rush yards per game. You gotta go more than just the record. I agree that the Steelers are better, lets not confuse the argument.
January 10, 201016 yr When did I predict 3-13? My original prognastication was 7-9. I jokingly adendumed to 4-12 after the Denver fiasco. Yeah their record was better after a a 4-11-1 season with Ryan Fitzpatrick at the helm. Wow! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
January 10, 201016 yr OR is sad right now.. Guaranteed. :lol: I think that is an understatement. :lol:
January 10, 201016 yr I think you are 100% wrong. For a franchise with their track record over the past 20 years they had a great season. They won their division and went 6-0 in the division with the 24th ranked offense in the league. I'm guessing there wasn't one talking head that predicted them to win the AFC North. No it's not a great season. This is what I'm talkin about. It is a letdown to be a division winner and lose at home to a soso Jets team. You think the people in NE will be happy with their season if they lose to Balt tomorrow? I doubt it..
January 10, 201016 yr I think that is an understatement. :lol: Actually not that sad. I really did think we would beat the Jets though. I'm embarrassed with the actions of some Bengals fans though.
January 10, 201016 yr I agree that the Steelers are better, lets not confuse the argument. Everything I listed is pretty much "no where close" as I said. You are right with the Browns, but I am sorry, the Giants this year is no where close to Steelers. Yup, that's what I said.
January 10, 201016 yr No it's not a great season. This is what I'm talkin about. It is a letdown to be a division winner and lose at home to a soso Jets team. You think the people in NE will be happy with their season if they lose to Balt tomorrow? I doubt it.. Give it a break...Get a new team if you arent happy. :puke::scared::ohbrother::thumb:
January 10, 201016 yr No it's not a great season. This is what I'm talkin about. It is a letdown to be a division winner and lose at home to a soso Jets team. You think the people in NE will be happy with their season if they lose to Balt tomorrow? I doubt it.. I agree 100% that it is not a great season. The playoff loss at home is a major let down. It is a good season though. Dominating the Steelers and Ravens on the way to the playoffs is always good.
January 10, 201016 yr Actually not that sad. I really did think we would beat the Jets though. I'm embarrassed with the actions of some Bengals fans though. I'm more embarressed by how the Bengals played on the big stage. We should never ever complain when this team isn't put in prime time. They simply have not earned it.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.